• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about a yet to be playable character on Wonderful World that might clarify a certain thing...

For awhile now, it seems people will oppose Twitter as "Unreliable". I wanted to test this case to be sure...

If you remember who Rescana is; which you don't, I have an update on how Ainefill's Tweets work. His ideas might actually be true. But just to be sure:

þ¼¼õ©Çõ¢ìÒÇüÒâ¼Òé╣Òé½Òâ╝ÒâèÒâ╗ÒéóÒâ½Òâ×ÒâçÒéúÒéó

On a July 24, 2017 tweet while he & I did do such a thing, this is what he posted (Note: I refrained from any other ideas of that comment.):

Rescana=Almadia.

Rescana
Since we know Òâ¼Òé╣Òé½Òâ╝Òâè = Rescana, I had to translate to see if Ainefill-san is true to his word; even on Twitter...

ÒéóÒâ½Òâ×ÒâçÒéúÒéó = A-Ru-Ma-De-I-A.

After the JP fanslation, I actually got Almadia. This as a result, proves the Rescana's Last name isn't an assumption; but was planned the whole time. Note that even his Last name translations were bad as well; but should be close enough anyway. This may also even imply some of his tweets to also be more legit than we thought.

Is this enough for me to actually use those tweets after all? Twitter is an unreliable source indeed, but Ainefill-san seems confident in his tweets. I'll let you decide.

& once again; seriously I apologize. I pretty much have bad foresight when predicting negative criticism. Just close the other post from before; If ANYONE is going to do such Critty Neg, steer clear then. I've enough of this as it is...

Oh, & while we're at it, since no more reliable JP Translator goes here anymore, I wanted to know the following names:

Òé»Òé»Òâ¼ÒéñÒâ│Òâ╗ÒâÄÒâ╝Òé╣Òâ®

ÒâôÒâ¬Òâ│ÒâçÒâ╗ÒéóÒâ½Òâê

I already know the last of the 4 names is Alto. The rest, ESPECIALLY the first name of the first full name of the 2 full names. The "Òé»Òé»" part throws me off each time. You may translate them if you want, But, I'm unable to do that particular name alone. Any ideas? & sorry I caused a meltdown in the other topic... If nobody forgives, who will?

BUMP!
Haven't bumped this yet. So, in addition to the True to the Twitter User's Page's statements, I decided to try & re-translate some last names back to their original status:

Òâ®Òâ│Òé░Òâ®Òâ│ = Ra-N-Gu-Ra-N = Langran.

ÒâÅÒéñÒé╝Òâ│ = Ha-I-Ze-N = Haizen

ÒéñÒâ╝Òé╝ = I(Ii)-Ze = Iize

ÒâƒÒâ¬Òâ╝Òâè = Mi-Le-(Ee)-Na = Look, you get the damn idea.

ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâÅ = Ha-Ru-Ha = Haruha

ÒâòÒé®Òâ╝Òé»Òâ®Òéñ = Fu-(~)O(Oo)-Ku-Ra-I = (I might need some help on this; & some others...)

Òé░Òâ¼ÒéñÒé¡Òé╣ = Gu-Re-I-Ki-Su = Graykiss

ÒâòÒéúÒâ│Òé»Òâ¬Òâ╝ = Fu-I-N-Ku-Ri(Ii) = Finklee (Any better ideas?)

Òé¿Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ½Òâê = E-Vu-(~)A-Ru-To = Evault

Òé¢Òâ╝Òâ½ = So(Oo)-Ru = Sol (Maybe something else w/ the same Katakana?)

ÒéÁÒâñÒâÉÒéÀÒ⬠= Sa-Ya-Ba-Shi-Ri = Sayabashiri

Òâ¼Òé¬Òâ╝Òâ½ = Re-O(Oo)-Ru = Leor

ÒâÅÒéñÒâ®Òâ│Òâë = Ha-I-Ra-N-Do = Highland

ÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâäÒéªÒéºÒâ½ = Ha(Aa)-Tsu-U-(~)e-Ru = Heartswell

Òé¼Òé©ÒâÑÒâ®Òâ╝Òâ½ = Ga-Ji-(~)Yu-Ra(Aa)-Ru = Gajural

Òé»Òâ¡ÒâÉÒâ╝Òâä = Ku-Ro(Oo)-Ba-Tsu = Cloverts (Any help on this?) ÒâÉÒé╣ÒâåÒéó = Ba-St-Te-A = Bastea

ÒâªÒâ╝ÒâÖÒéñÒâ│Òâä = Yu(Uu)-Be-I-N-Tsu = Eubeints or Yubeints

ÒâÅÒâ╝Òâ×ÒéñÒâ½ = Ha(Aa)-Ma-I-Ru = Hamail (Maybe?)

ÒâƒÒé╝Òâ®Òâ¬Òéó = Mi-Ze-Ra-Ri-A = Mizelaria (Maybe?)

Òé»Òé»Òâ¼ÒéñÒâ│ = Ku-Ku-Le-I-N = (Still unknown unless someone wants a crack at this.)

ÒâÄÒâ╝Òé╣Òâ® = No(Oo)-Su-Ra = Nosra

ÒâôÒâ¬Òâ│Òâç = Bi-Ri-N-De = Bilinde (Can anyone think of better?)

ÒéóÒâ½Òâê = A-Ru-To = Alto

But back on topic to the primary topic (Unless you want to help on this as well; I plan a project as a part of a MASSIVE Revision of the verse...), Would any of you approve of such a Twitter Post being truly legitimate? Ainefill-san wanted to be true to his word. He already planned the "Almadia" Last Name for Rescana…

Rescana
Well, can we agree that Ainefill-san could be telling the truth the whole time? Remember, not even Eldio (Wonderful World) looked like this beforehand; he had twin blades of some weird kind.

I'll get to the Calcs later; but I still need to get the Frames ready for them. Even 60fps Lightbeams literally come out right away... XP

Two things I need to do?: I have to do the Calcs, & rename each last name in regards to each character in the verse w/ a Last name. But this Question is a BIG 3rd. Any approval? Objection? This post took me nearly over half a day you know... X/

BTW, the Katakana included - (For Long Vowels), & ~, well, I've no idea. But it has to be important though...

BUMP!
It's... unfortunate nobody is responding to this Forum Post. I know the Demonbane (Verse)'s Creator: Jin Haganeya is literally at a lack of memory since the first part of that franchise in 2004. BUT. Jun'ya Ota; Creator of the Primary Canon of Touhou Project, & was involved w/ some of the DOS-Era works is as wasted as a Headmaster of Medieval Fratboys on Elixirs straight out of a JRPG. That didn't stop him from making a Worldwide Phenomenon; though he is self-secluded, & rarely ever appears even at a Reitaisai; Touhou Project's own Comiket if I remember right. But, Liquor didn't stop ol' ZUN-san from making such interesting ideas anyway; Sumireko Usami has even been one of my favorite characters from the franchise. ZUN's 1990s to Haganeya-san's 2004 to Ainefill-san 2006. Just tell me that the first of those 3 can't remember more about his works than Haganeya-san can about his own. Likewise for Ainefill-san to the same Haganeya-san. Even Ainefill-san had a Palette for Semnia (Wonderful World) that's Reminiscent to Patchouli Knowledge; literal Waifu Army potential.

(sigh...)

That all said & done, I hope the post meant something for memory comparisons. That said, Maybe you could acknowledge the first two posts to understand this? I didn't mean to go off-topic on this. I just wanted your thoughts on all this. But I still ask: Did the Point I was trying to prove on the OP truly legit? It's Twitter Based, yes. But just the idea of a Planned confirmation from the creator himself: Ainefill-san has to be true to his word, right? I mean, Eldio (Wonderful World) & Rescana weren't the only times to have planned concept art until later on; so many kinds of fiction do has this concept in general.

Finally: What does ~ mean in JP Romaji? I'd really love to know...

See you later.

BUMP!
Well, honestly, I still have one question unanswered; & it's about ~ & how it works in JP Romaji. I know - equals a Long Vowel or Similar. But what about the ~ Symbol? What does it have for Romaji use? If anyone wanted to know, I'd rather translate the Wonderful World (Verse) verse myself; Winquotes, & other things. But another thing I want to do is to find out how the SOV system of Sentences work. S = Subject. V = Verb; something that describes something. & O = Object. I actually don't know the first (Subject) or second/third (Object for second for JP Sentences.) Should I ask someone about this? I literally am about to ask someone about this; Both JP Sentence Making, & a ~ in Romaji. Who to ask? I can't believe I have two other things to do both JP Learning related & Proof Ainefill-san is true to his word even on Twitter. What is the fate for the Main Topic that's now the Latter of this post? I already mentioned Concept Art. I already Mentioned Rescana's Last name: Almadia is planned anyway. Maybe even since her concept art has been designed.

I'll leave it to you though. As a matter of fact, I kinda need help on Post 2's Translations. Especially: Òé»Òé»Òâ¼ÒéñÒâ│ = Ku-Ku-Le-I-N (Yep, both Katakana, & Romaji.)

Any ideas? Should I post this to an Admin's Wall? I wonder if so myself...

@Sera EX: Yeah, I was trying to trim it down as it is. It's supposed to be proof that Twitter Member ÒéÅÒéôÒüíÒüçÒéô (Who is, in fact, Ainefill-san.) is being honest about his tweets & thus, can be believed in a format that is usually known for False information. I thought asking an Admin would help, but it turned out it didn't. The mystery is still unsolved.

@The God of Procrastination: I wonder if there are any left that know JP? I know one actually did a MASSIVE Revision of a Verse me & Lina originally started. Maybe I could ask him/her? Aw well. Sorry for wasting your time, guys. :/

I'm not seeing the issue here. If this is about Twitter statements, then in spite of me not being fond of using those, it should be fine to do...whatever it is you're trying to do.

Thank you, Sera. I was actually going to do a MASSIVE Revision of the Wonderful World (Verse) Based upon the tweets between me & Ainefill-san. Though if this isn't enough evidence, I'll be more than happy to reject my own decision on behalf of any superiors.

Though then again; I also stated Ainefill-san's Tweets can be outlandish, though then again, he did mention Orphe (Wonderful World) was originally able to split her Double Bladed Sword in two; & use them as Projectiles. That was actually canned.

BUMP!
Literally had to bump this, as I'm almost done w/ getting the imagery needed for this; all in 25, 30, & 60fps. Obviously I'll refrain from the translation unless needed, basically, make a follow-up for this post. For translation, I'll use actual Twitter Posts for this; all translated in two ways each, but only some things would be of note; all following up to a final tweet full circling such a case. Despite such crittie neg about Twitter Posts & their unreliability, recently, there was yet another use for them; in a Digimon Respect Thread; it seems to be about another Royal Knight, or something similar... Obviously, if Ainefill-san can be trusted, same goes for the original creator of Digimon Adventure.

Simply put, I'm mentioning my plans, & redoing a whole post of this form from the ground up. I'll mention a few, since at least none of the planned Calcs at least have anything one calc should never have. I'll have to see what I can do prior to this. In fact, I'll beta calc the calc on my sandbox WAN section if needed. What to expect?

• If each Beam of Light fires at the same amount frames each; thus making them genuine. (I will count the frames for each; all 3 fps modes, & all 3 versions.)
  • Find out how far one of the Lightbeams goes from the base. (This applies to a feat about how far Seele Glanz/Soul Shine's Lightbeams can go.)
  • What reaction to the same move, (& from there, the same Step 1 redux) both Chartette (Wonderful World)'s Void Impact, & Shake (Wonderful World)'s Sword Silence's Reaction Speeds.
That said, I apologize for the abrupt reintroduction. I just wanted to update this after 5 Days...

• Show that Duna (Wonderful World)'s Thunder Spread Finish Skill IS real Lightning (It's the little things you might have missed that shows it's true.) (Using 60fps should help the miniscule misconception.)

Back