• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A multitude of questions worth answering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, sooner or later, I may actually be finished w/ the process of Avidemux Frame making into JPEG. That said, I've a lot to say about what I actually want to talk about; this is a multitude of topics even. So I suggest you be careful on this. I probably won't though for this...

To start...

1. (Resolved.)

2. (sigh...) Remember I/O?; yep, that one Visual Novel w/ some great moments, great characters, but I personally wonder about the changes to nerf this, is opposed to the initial Tier 1 avg. long ago... So how weak/strong is this hidden gem now? What I'm also interested is since you guys removed "Divine Presence" as it's not a "Character"; what was that glow of light in one moment of the Visual Novel w/ High Outerversal Level (maybe?) destruction anyway? If it came from no one, I'm still lost...

3. (Forcefully resolved; though the Time Ring thing? Do we see GT as non-canon because Toriyama-san said so in some interview or the like? Only then can I believe DBS is the one true canon. Now let's leave this topic to the Elder Dragons, okay? Actually, got an update. Apparently Toei Animation confirmed this. I'll just stop pondering about Toriyama-san's ideas now...)

4. UPDATE on a Twitter user's consistency. If you remember who Rescana is; which you don't, I have an update on how Ainefill's Tweets. His ideas might actually be true. But just to be sure:

þ¼¼õ©Çõ¢ìÒÇüÒâ¼Òé╣Òé½Òâ╝ÒâèÒâ╗ÒéóÒâ½Òâ×ÒâçÒéúÒéó

On a July 24, 2017 tweet while he & I did do such a thing, this is what he posted (Note: I refrained from any other ideas of that comment.):

Rescana=Almadia.

Since we know Òâ¼Òé╣Òé½Òâ╝Òâè = Rescana, I had to translate to see if Ainefill-san is true to his word; even on Twitter...

ÒéóÒâ½Òâ×ÒâçÒéúÒéó = A-Ru-Ma-De-I-A.

After the JP fanslation, I actually got Almadia. This as a result, proves the Rescana's Last name isn't an assumption; but was planned the whole time. This may also even imply some of his tweets to als be more legit than we thought. No I didn't ask Haganeya-san once either. :p

Is this enough for me to actually use those tweet after all? Twitter is an unreliable source indeed, but Ainefill-san seems confident in his tweets. I'll let you decide.

FINAL: If Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil is actual Touhou Project Canon, why was there originally a PS-DOS era version of the game released in the first place?

Alright. Those are my questions. I apologize for any negative idea I never meant to do. I just wanted some things across...

Now, any answers that won't come back to haunt me please?

BUMP!
I apologize if the questions are too insensitive. I just wanted to get things out of the way (The Sakuya Kawahara becoming a more powerful God than HE, for instance, I thought was weaker than the obvious Unknow tier I stand myself corrected from there; but I thought there was someone of Tier 9 status somewhere...)

That said, such a non-character w/ possible High Outerversal Level Destruction could beat Kawahara Sakuya anyway; since that idea is not a character, I wish someone can explain how that phenomenon made existence itself glow, then turn it into Absolute Nothingness.

As for DBGT: I wonder if the Dragonball Timeline branched its timeline opposed to negating one. If Female Saiyans like Caulifla were true to the original source (Which means she too is an Alien Lifeform not even Pan (Is that her name?) could respect either. While DBS never mentioned her or Kefla even after GT's original JP syndication from the Mid-Late 90's, A Saiyan is not the same as us Humans. So having two Female Saiyans after the Destruction of Planet Vegeta where Goku/Kakarot, Vegeta, & Broly were the last of their kin; what about those two Saiyan Lass'? Maybe they just found refuge after the fact.

I will not touch upon those sources again. I'm just making a theory that if DBGT & DBS exists in the same timeline of Dragonball as a whole, remember, If Alternate Timelines can be made; like in the BACK TO THE FUTURE films, this could be a good example on how to split whole storylines...

BTW: this is all just a stupid opinion; It's just stupid opinions, that's all; don't be too harsh about it, please.

You should resume what are your questions in a more simple way, because it's actually quite confusing.

Sorry about that. I tried all I can to remove the lesser ideas that had no meaning for both posts of mine. I apologize for both posts in exchange. I just was intrigued about this; but I also wonder what exactly happened I don't understand thus. I simply wanted a fair explanation. Is the first two posts still confusing? Just asking to be sure...

Well actually we do live in a 4 dimensional universe. But it's not technically 4D, but more so 3 + 1, as in 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal one.

And about DB stuff, I mean that's a possibility. Akira was involved in the making of GT to some extent so GT being one possible future splitting off from DBZ in DBS and GT isn't that far fetched. Especially since multiple timelines are a thing in DB as we see in Super with the whole Trunks ark.

DBGT is not canon, for reasons that should quite clear, and it being a different timeline is debunked in canon. Super shows the Time Rings, which show how many timelines are there; just enough to fit FTrunks and Cell's origins. The only way GT can be a different timeline is via accepting the explanation given in Heroes and Xenoverse as canon, and those two as canon is a worm can that no one wants to open.

What the **** are talking about dude?

If you have multiple questions about different verses, then make the appropriate amount of Q&A threads that are need to talk about all of them, don't combine them into one large thread that's just a confusing mess.

The only one question I can anwser of your is of DBGT's Canonicity. The truth of the matter is, GT was never Canon. It was completely made and written by Toei - its basically like a filler arc in anime, but an entire series. There's nothing more to it.

Dragon Ball Super is the canon sequel to Dragon Ball (Z).

OKAY. That's two things resolved. I suppose I won't be forgiven on this regard? I already resolved the GT = Non-Canon (crap). I suppose nobody has an answer on something else? I feel this will end up a Flame War I didn't mean to start. Oh, & That tab is removed as the question about it; well, It's already set & done... Truly sorry about this... DX

Actually, good pint, sir. I'm going to have to split the remaining 3 topics in separate areas entirely at this point; I'm apparently causing more harm than good... X/

UPDATE: Alright. Here's the predicament. I decided out of the unanswered, I chose only one of those questions to keep alive. The rest will have to be eaten by some Dragon of Dungeons and Dragons Lore even I don't understand. And, as a result, I'm going to have to request a closing of this thread; I didn't mean to cause a minor war because I "Like" DragonBall GT, but I do want to know if Akira Toriyama-san even approved Toei Animation's direction of the new canon. Then you can close this pile of trash. The I/O & Pre-Win Gen1 era Touhou Project games including a DOS version of EoSD will have to wait. Sorry for all the hell on earth; I'll leave it to you to close it if must... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back