• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A supersoldier meets an elderly evil (Azrael vs Father Llymic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean skill-wise, Azrael isn't that amazing as the dude just UNGA BUNGA MONKE the f*** out of his way, basically imagine Escanor but better

I mean skill-wise, Azrael isn't that amazing as the dude just UNGA BUNGA MONKE the f*** out of his way, basically imagine Escanor but better
OK then, I can work with this. Llymic is kind of a genius. Guy is comparable to some of the most intelligent mortals in his verse who can easily toy with extremely proficient military commanders and tacticians. He does get one-shot but he can probably outpace his opponent and wear him down

DnD also seems to be able to resist fear manipulation but idk how strong it is, as Azrael can induce fear in characters even resist fear from Black Beast
Of everyone that Azrael would be able to effect with his Fear manipulation, I don't think Father Llymic would be one of them. It comes from a 1-A Cthulhu-esq realm where just starring at a portal of it for to long will shatter minds and destroy civilizations with fear.

the space-time by sheer strength of force's fist?
I mean, Llymic can resist being shunted through time and being transmuted/teleported. So presumably it would physically hurt but I don't think it'll bypass anything. Also Llymic exists on multiple different planes at once, so I'm not sure if it would do anything anyways.

Uh... Why are you asking this?
Because if every/some aspect of Llymic could exist in many planes similar to Bastard!! characters, which means it requires a range to beat Llymic. Also, most DnD profiles are pretty much outdate so it's hard to talk about this match.

Because if every/some aspect of Llymic could exist in many planes similar to Bastard!! characters, which means it requires a range to beat Llymic. Also, most DnD profiles are pretty much outdate so it's hard to talk about this match.
Oh yeah don't worry about this actually. Specifically for Elder Evils, their aspect is restricted to the material plane whenever they visit it, hence why the guy is frozen on a mountain

Check here. Guys like him don't have the Type 9 Immortality or the "can be hit only by +2 magical weapons and above" most D&D creatures with this ability usually have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back