• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Creeplord said:
Also, I refer to what I say above, how he can even hit Koishi if he can't even notice her??
He can't.

That's why it's a boring inconclusive.

She can't hurt him. He can't hurt her. Ever.

If we are talking like that, can she see Requiem?

Wait, where did GER even activate it's ability by word or something? Diavolo predicted the future when he crushed Giorno's heart and GER just by it's presence undone his erased time to not let this happen in any way. RtZ reacts on attacks like other Stands, no?

SpookyShadow said:
If we are talking like that, can she see Requiem?
Wait, where did GER even activate it's ability by word or something? Diavolo predicted the future when he crushed Giorno's heart and GER just by it's presence undone his erased time to not let this happen in any way.
She can see spirits/ghost and hurt them, even maybe she would be able to see dream spirits which cannot be seeing by conventional methods

You don't need to say something as "magik!' to activate a hax, there's many abilities that needs to be triggered to use it without saying a word, as an example there are the blasts attacks from DB or the snap of the IG, there's no evidence to say that RtZ is passive, even if we consider his speech to Diavolo before kill him

But there is evidence.

Diavolo attacked. Giorno had no ******* clue what was going on, nor what his ability was. Yet, it was still lolnoped, passively.

Giorno is getting popular with touhou chars i see,stomped sakuya and yukari,wouldnt be surprise if he loses any time soon

Moritzva said:
But there is evidence.
Diavolo attacked. Giorno had no ******* clue what was going on, nor what his ability was. Yet, it was still lolnoped, passively.
Again, you're confounding what I'm saying

I'm not saying that Giorno needs to activate the ability, I'm saying that Golden Experience Requiem needs to activate the Return to Zero to save Giorno, but if he can't notice Koishi's presence, then why he would do that?

GER itself it's independient from Giorno, but GER needs to activate his abilities to use it

Thats headcannon,i dont think there is any evidence that supports rtz being automatic nor thought based.GER's time was completely erased by diavolo and reality has decided that giorno will fall yet he didnt because rtz activated.Either 1)GER's infinite speed allowed him to activate rtz 2)passive rtz 3)both infinite speed and passive rtz

I'm pretty sure rtz as it stands is not passive. The way I see it, either GER sets willpower to 0 first or Komeiji makes Giorno and GER forget and she one shots. I vote incon

Even if it isnt passive i'd still vote for giorno via willpower manip,it doesnt require giorno to move.koishi attacks giorno,ger sets it to 0 then proceed to reset her willpower to 0

Ger doesnt need to know the enemy.A hostile movement towards giorno is enough for rtz to activate.time was erased when rtz activated,no one was conscious of diavolo at the time.if koishi can remove her own hostility then i vote incon

Koishi has no willpower. All of her actions are subconscious.

Also Koishi's forgetting powers are passive

Zel97 said:
Ger doesnt need to know the enemy.A hostile movement towards giorno is enough for rtz to activate.time was erased when rtz activated,no one was conscious of diavolo at the time.if koishi can remove her own hostility then i vote inco
That movement of GER only works on a defensively way, so it wouldn't work to harm Koishi

Also Koishi can make herself nonexistent, and attack someone without this even knowing who is attacking him, so yeah she can remove her own hostility

It depends if it's truly passive as people keep claiming.

If it's passive, then incon. If it's not, then Koishi pokes.

Ehh, Team Koishi for those reasons by Saikou. Literally every argument for Giorno that isn't about passive focuses on turning Koishi's willpower to 0... when Koishi's willpower is basically 0/always passive.

Koishi FRA

Back