• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giorno has a dream.

Koishi does not.

Giorno For Reasons Below

Well, this is the thing

Would even Giorno be able to see, remember or know about Koishi's presence??

Because she can literally turn herself as some kind of "Nonexistent" being (not the same kind of nonexistence that we referred as characters such Unicron btw)

And also I don't think that he can be able to reduce the will of someone who packs of a mind

It's not Giorno that needs to do that, it's GER, since GER has his own conscience separate from Giorno, hell, GER could even move freely and see Diavolo during Time Erase, when Giorno couldn't. Although I'm still not sure if GER could see her or GER could use RTZ to set her to existent again, but I'm not sure on that.

SpookyShadow said:
Can she do literally anything to Return to Zero?
I think there are a few reasons above, although I'm not sure if GER could set her "existence" back to zero, and willpower manip won't work because no brain, I think.

This is a stomp

If Koishi can't be detected by GER, then it's a stomp for Koishi

If GER can detect Koishi, then it's a stomp for Giorno as that's the only thing she does

Debating which way it goes is pointless as it is a stomp either way

It's not a stomp because GER still can use RtZ, but with Koishi's Subsconscious manip and taking actions unconsciously he wouldn't be able to do that, ergo we can add vistory to Koishi's profile
Jaja emoji dabbeando

DragonEmperor23 said:
This is a stomp

If GER can detect Koishi, then it's a stomp for Giorno as that's the only thing she does

Not being able to detect Koishi means a win how? She still can't lay a hand on Giorno, and Giorno will probably just go have some tea once his enemy never shows up.

Moritzva said:
DragonEmperor23 said:
This is a stomp

Not being able to detect Koishi means a win how? She still can't lay a hand on Giorno, and Giorno will probably just go have some tea once his enemy never shows up.
A nice hot cup of Abbacchio's homemade tea

Moritzva said:
Because if both Giorno and GER cannot seem Koishi then she can use haxs such soul or mind manip and then gg

Because if both Giorno and GER cannot seem Koishi then she can use haxs such soul or mind manip and then gg

RtZ is passive iirc. So it just... wouldn't.

Creeplord said:
It's not a stomp because GER still can use RtZ, but with Koishi's Subsconscious manip and taking actions unconsciously he wouldn't be able to do that, ergo we can add vistory to Koishi's profile
"This isn't a stomp because Ger can do this"

"But Ger can't do this"

ƒñö

I could almost swear it's passive. Or, at least, Giorno doesn't have to be at all conscious of his opponent, or at all.

It just... happens.

There was this thread a few days ago?

I always imagined RtZ as just passively noping anything.

Moritzva said:
I could almost swear it's passive. Or, at least, Giorno doesn't have to be at all conscious of his opponent, or at all.
It just... happens.

There was this thread a few days ago?

I always imagined RtZ as just passively noping anything.
Giorno doesn't have to be at all conscious, but yes GER and that's why he was able to return TE to zero

And I saw that thread. Honestly I'm not convinced with that "GER wasn't conscious" at all, even when he speech would debunk it

Also... if GER wasn't conscient, this means that GER didn't was able to move directly with this, so then GG infinite speed GER, keks

DragonEmperor23 said:
Giorno doesn't have to be consciousness. I guess that makes it passive then, since it doesn't have to be activated.
I'm not saying that Giorno needs to do that, I'm saying that GER need to do that. Even if is an independient stand or not, GER still needs to activate the ability

Soo

Another boring Incon.

Willpower fails. Hitting Giorno fails.

Stands are passive overall when the user is being attacked in any way. GER would instantly show up and undo her shit. He sets her willpower to zero and donezo.

SpookyShadow said:
Stands are passive overall when the user is being attacked in any way. GER would instantly show up and undo her shit. He sets her willpower to zero and donezo.
Stands are not passive, keks

Or you think Dio stopping time or Josuke healing someone with The World and Crazy Diamond respectively is a passive attack?

Also, I already explained willpower suff above

Again, how GER can do this when he can't even recognize or notice the existence of Koishi?

Passively.

Requiem is literally passive. If that's Giorno during Diavolo battle (of course it is) then it's ALWAYS in front of Giorno since GE shell was destroyed.

But if he cannot notice Koishi's existence??

I can still survive being shot with a bulletproof vest on even if I can't see the shooter.

SpookyShadow said:
Requiem is literally passive. If that's Giorno during Diavolo battle (of course it is) then it's ALWAYS in front of Giorno since GE shell was destroyed.
As I told you, Requiem is not passive

Yes is an independient stand and all of this, but he still needs to activate his RtZ to save Giorno, there's no prove to confirm that GER is passive

Also, I refer to what I say above, how he can even hit Koishi if he can't even notice her??

Back