• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Princess Fights a Bird: Twilight Sparkle vs Ho-Oh

I really don't wanna be that guy, but Twilight just outhaxes Ho-oh bad. Transmutation, Mind Manipulation and Sealing, just to name a few. Plus, her AP feat puts her as far above 2X greater, and her speed is over 2X as well. Overall, she's just...better at literally everything. That doesn't mean Ho-oh couldn't win somehow, it'd just be really really hard.

So, I'm voting Twilight Sparkle to win with low difficulty.

Winner: Twilight Sparkle

Starter Pack said:
Winner: Twilight Sparkle
To be fair. Twilight doesn't use her hax in character. The only hax she seems to use on the spot is power nullification (like when she used a magic nulling spell on the Changelings to rip off their disguises). Other than that, she normally doesn't use her other hax.

Well, that does help Ho-oh a bit. But, even so, Twilight is still faster and more powerful than Ho-oh, plus with her wide variety of spells to choose from and her likely superior intellect, she still should take it rather handily.

Now, if it was someone such as Rainbow Dash, that might be a different story.

Possible future match ideas brewing...

Your matches have so much more thought into them Starter.

I just keep putting characters against other random characters.

Also I keep using Bambi

Thanks for the compliment. I do usually attempt to have characters be compatible with each other when creating matches, or somehow BS my way through it with some kind of loosely laid plot.

Also, vote. Geez.

Phoenix821 said:
Twilight FRA.
Is Lugia vs Rainbow Dash Fair?
Lugia has half damage from her attacks, but only if uninjured. MLP characters are in the lower bounds of 6-B but have great scaling to make up for it. Same as when they were High 6-C.

Back