• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Possible Pretty Huge Upgrade for a Pretty Obscure Series (A Precure CRT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino_Ranger_Black

VS Battles
Retired
Hello, everyone. Nice to meet most of you guys again. This is Dino Ranger Black and I'm making a CRT for a magical girl show rather under the radar for western anime watchers called Pretty Cure. You don't have to worry about the lore because the thread is actually focusing on wether it follows the standards of VS Battle Wiki. Anyway, in the first season, Futari Wa Pretty Cure, around Ep 46 -48 an interesting feat occured that would result in a massive upgrade for Cure Black, Cure White, and the Dark King....with specific conditions, of course. When the Seeds of Darkness begin using the Prism Stones, which is stated to have the power of creation, the entire universe was thrown out of balance and started collasping.

The Queen of Light, who is much weaker than the Dark King, is able to use her powers to maintain the universe's stability. This is no mere hyperbolic statement either as it was point out that space and time was collapsing (as seen in the images below), with Black and White falling in one of the cracks in space during their fight with the Dark King, taking them back to their planet.

Dark King have gotten stronger, due to the Power of Creation the stones has, which he currently wields. Meanwhile, the Queen is still maintaining the balance of the universe. Black and White were able to beat him with the Rainbow Bracelets after Porun not only restored it's power but made it even more powerful. In Max Heart, they gotten new forms and new bracelets, both which are more powerful than the last season and thus should be powerscaled from. Since it's confirm they live in a full fledged universe, I would like to know if this qualifies as a 3-A or Low 2-C feat. If not, then since the entire universe was shaking, I believe they should scale based off of this calculatio.....assuming if it's accurate and accepted.

PC 1
Pc2
Pc3
Pc4
Pc5
Pc6
Extra

On a side note, I also have a question for the third installment and series that succeeded Futari Wa, Splash Star. This is completely different since it will be applied to the characters in that season only. Now in the final battle, Goyan, the main antagonist, existed before the universe did. Some believe he survived the Big Bang that occured in the universe because of this. Input on this would be appreciated. Here are the dialouges and links from the show provided by The God of Procastination:

Goyan starts talking to the girls and tells them that once the universe was quiet, until life began to appear and planted itself with stars. The universe became noisier and noisier, and he hated that. He wants it to return to its original, quiet state. "

I'm not sure how this site would treat maintaining the universe's stability but it does sound within Tier 3 range to me. If not then I guess 4-A for them causing the universe to shake.

Ryukama said:
I'm not sure how this site would treat maintaining the universe's stability but it does sound within Tier 3 range to me. If not then I guess 4-A for them causing the universe to shake.
^

I share Ryu's thoughts on the matter.

Yeah, it seems to be a bit more 4-A or 3-C considering that's the range for universal shaking.

Well there first needs to be an explanation blog about the Precure cosmology (could be 2-C so far since Toei seems to release a series every year and aren't letting up anytime soon) before any tier can be convincingly established. But what ryukama said in regards to a universe.

To use the car metaphor, shaking a car would not make you car level. You being the thing holding the car together would at least make you relative to car level.

Also, the possible increase that could be applied to speed would depend on how much power the Seeds were using when they went from the Dark Zone to Earth in seconds than the Dark King's solar system feat (which they were pretty calm about).

If I remeber correctly, the increase from solar system buster to Universe Buster is about 8.26415100E+18 to 1.65283020E+19 times (Not sure what the E+ means, but didn't see how to make it a ten to the power equation so here you go and saw it other calcs so hope it helps).

Edit: it would be 8 264 151 000 000 000 000 to 16 528 302 000 000 000 000 times greater than Solar System buster

You still need to have a certain level of strength to shake a car, just like you need to be pretty strong to shake the entire universe. It's a pretty lousy metaphor.

I think somewhere in the Tier 4/3 range is fine, especially with the statement about the worlds collapsing with it.

Collapsing all of space time seems more like a chain reaction based on the above description, caused by removing a linchpin preventing it from falling apart.

As others have mentioned, the universe shaking seems fine to scale from though.

I would say Tier 4/3 like the others... But... The space-time inclusion makes me think Low 2-C... I'm not sure which to assume here.

@Procrastinatipn If she did.. She likely would scale.

I don't really know if shaking space-time is quantifiable. IT might be safest to just stick with the Tier 4/Tier 3 suggestions above.

Thank you very much for your contribution, everyone. So, it's seems like the general consensus of the feat and all those who scale to it MSS to Galaxy from the shaking, since it's hard to make out of the universe collasping, correct? Is there anything else someone wishes to add?

Do you have the calculation link for shaking the universe?

On a side note, I also have a question for the third installment and series that succeeded Futari Wa, Splash Star. This is completely different since it will be applied to the characters in that season only. Now in the final battle, Goyan, the main antagonist, existed before the universe did. Some believe he survived the Big Bang that occured in the universe because of this. Input on this would be appreciated. Here are the dialouges and links from the show provided by The God of Procastination:

Goyan starts talking to the girls and tells them that once the universe was quiet, until life began to appear and planted itself with stars. The universe became noisier and noisier, and he hated that. He wants it to return to its original, quiet state. " </div>

I asked the guy who made the Universe Shaking calc if he thought the Queen's feat was Universal, he said:

"If the universe was going to fully collapse and be reduced to a void it's Universal."

Through eps 46-47, they do mention the worlds (refering to the universe) and light will be consumed by the darkness, so it sounds like it would become a void like space. So it seems like this is universal.

I think that we have agreed to apply the universe-shaking calculation, but that we have insufficient agreement for anything more than that.

Well, we already have some staff member support for using the universe-shaking feat, but if you want more than that you probably have to ask them to comment here again.

If that fails, you can ask some other staff members as well.

The other admins saw and agreed with the universe shaking feat. Them seeing that admin @Kepekley23, the guy who made that calc, thinks that the Queen's feat of holding the Universe together would be universal if it fully collapse and be reduced to a void (which matches or at least resembles the description of what will happen in the show) might change their minds.

It personally convinced me that the Queen's feat was universal though they may require more. Who knows.

Yes. You can politely ask the staff members who have commented here to do so again via their message walls, if you wish.

Tier 4/3 seems fine as a lowball, but Universal is a distinct possibility.

@Ant That being said, would it be best if the description of their scaling and ratings of the feat and the characters who scale like this: At least Multi Solar System level (Shook the entire universe after obtaining the Prism Stones), possibly Universal (Upon gaining the Power of Creation, time and space became unstable and the universe started to collaspe. The Queen, who is weaker, was using her powers to maintain the universe's stability.)

I suppose that mostly seems fine, yes.

However, it seems better to write it like this:

"At least Multi-Solar System level (Shook the entire universe after obtaining the Prism Stones), possibly Universe level+ (Upon gaining the Power of Creation, time and space became unstable and the universe started to collapse. The Queen, who is weaker, was using her powers to maintain the universe's stability)"

You should also insert a link to the universe-shaking calculation.

Bump . Like I mentioned before, I agree with the upgrade. However, aside from Cure White, Black, White Queen and Dark King... Is there any other notable Precure title that would be affected by this

Short answer: All Stars.

Long answer: In All Stars DX 3 and New Stage 1, the cures from seasons 1/2, 3, 4/5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 are all able to fight Fusion, in All Stars New Stage 2, the cures from seasons 2 through 10 are shown to be on par with Grey (and, that's about as far as my knowledge goes, but, you get my point).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back