• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

Blahblah9755 said:
Oh good, he's intangible. That means I can attack without risking hitting him. "Fire storm"

A massive expanse of fire strikes towards the girl at speeds billions of times that of light. I'll reduce her to ash.
[I have fire resistance comparable to the guy who can turn the world into Ash and has power of the star]

Hl3 or bust said:
i let out my aura for the first time in a while, focusing it on the woman, who feels as though she can barely breathe as i continue to push her away with Tenseigan
[You're currently standing in my flames which I don't realize hit intangible beings.]

Sunrise rushes at her at a quintillion times the speed of light and trys to freeze her with his breath at AZ levels of cold.

Blahblah9755 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i let out my aura for the first time in a while, focusing it on the woman, who feels as though she can barely breathe as i continue to push her away with Tenseigan
[You're currently standing in my flames which I don't realize hit intangible beings.]
[that's meant for Shiro, i don't even know you're there rn]

[I have fire resistance comparable to the guy who can turn the world into Ash and has power of the star]

[My flames can burn large star+ people with some degree of fire resistance.]

[@Hl3 I attacked Shiro's character while you were in my attavk's range because I thought it wouldn't hit you, but my flames hit intangible enemies as well. React with pain and I'm gonna weaken them before either of you are burnt to death.]

Hl3 or bust said:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

She laughs as she crushed into pieces by combination of gravity and freezing. But the spell have now cast into two heroes. Starscourge.

[also, i'm treating the intangibility as lasting for 10 seconds, but cinematic time and the speeds we're moving at make it difficult to say when it'll end]

[i teleported out of it]

I begin to fire concrete shards at the woman while creating them inside her arms, which immediately fuse to the inside of them

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
[Burning High 4-C doesn't mean you can burn someone with high resistance]
[Heat is energy, the more AP you have the more heat you produce with this sort of attack. Resistance on that level wouldn't be a big deal for someone who outtiers you.]

RRTheEndMan said:
The Statue smiles. "Very well. China is in danger. Time to take it over"
"ÒüùÒéôÒü¥ÒüéÒü¬ÒüƒÒü»ÒüùÒéôÒü¥, ÒüøÒüäÒüäÒüê !"

Weeaboo says as he appears in front of the statue

Sunrise receives the news that something even worse than China is happening at Korea, so he rushes there, leaving it to the heroes in China to take care of the girl.

Overlord775 said:
RRTheEndMan said:
The Statue smiles. "Very well. China is in danger. Time to take it over"
[I thought he was busy with anime stuff?]

[Yeah, why not, get outta my dimension.]

She raised her hands, as if she's trying to speak it out.

"Hey! That hurt! Nice! Btw, can you........ sort the next event out? Because guys let me tell you, China, will get worse. Not because of me, but someone else. Someone is trying to take it over and this is perfect opportunity. Transcendental plane of thought users like me can figure out pretty easily. Also do you really guys not knowing that you are in Starscourge right now?"

[I thought he was busy with anime stuff?]

[He just finished.]

"How can you dare challenging me, you idiot! You will regret being born!". She only speaks russian, sadly.

Back