• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Portion Of) Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP Thread 19

I realize that it would be wise to leave the dimension.

I fly out of the portal and create a gigantic explosion in the dimension.

She teleported to the guy who's teleported behind her before the attack hits and gave him a big hug. Like a concrete shard, they're biologically fusing.

"What's up? Nice to meet you!"

The entire dimension got blown up afterwards.

Christian Higdon said:
[Interesting...I think now's the competition or something?]
[Nope. We have no idea when the competition will begin. Yobo also won't be online alot today]

I grab concrete powers from her concrete, throw her off me with my Tenseigan, rip the concrete that she left on me off and throw it all and more back at her

I start thinking. If Jean's joining the tournament, I need to get rid of people who might actually try to kill him.

I begin searching for a certain magic, the one of the female serial killer. I open a portal to her and immediately swing my whip through to her at full speed. Then I rush through, creating a black hole around myself to make sure I destroy her.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[For now, just make him Large Star+ all around. Speed stays the same. Also what is happening in this fight?]
[I have no idea, but squid girl trying her best not to die]

[You know that Black Holes are useless in FTLs right?]

She teleported and did that again but with a twist. The moon, the land, everything on the dimension, even space-time, crushing them both in order to incapacitate him.

The woman and the land seemingly fall straight through me as i lightly swing Longinus at the area behind her head, causing a nearly 5 kilometer wide burst of dark energy to engulf the woman and the surrounding land

She got her head blown off but instantly got back up.

"This is fun than I expected. Me, instantly dying over and over again is exhilarating."

She grabbed her again, but now with killing intent, destroying to a macro quantum level in an instant.

Sunrise is confused, but he still shoots a eye beam that destroys stuff at a sub-atomic level at the girl at speeds she can't react.

[If you missed, for this fight mr sunrise is gonna be only Large Star+ only.]

[i'm still intangible and can react millions of times faster than you]

the woman falls through me yet again as all 6 dragon heads release their breath on the woman, creating a mass of holy light, massive wind blades, supernatural fire, "gravity" that severely hinders her movements, frost that instantly freezes her and unholy energy

Hl3 or bust said:
[i'm still intangible and can react millions of times faster than you]
the woman falls through me yet again as all 6 dragon heads release their breath on the woman, creating a mass of holy light, massive wind blades, supernatural fire, "gravity" that severely hinders her movements, frost that instantly freezes her and unholy energy
[You really are trying to kill her]

Oh good, he's intangible. That means I can attack without risking hitting him. "Fire storm"

A massive expanse of fire strikes towards the girl at speeds billions of times that of light. I'll reduce her to ash.

[I can attack intangible and Non-Corporeal]

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Heh. You gotta admit, like me, you love violence."

She hit by the beam, albeit almost dodged by the gravity pushing her below and only hit in the cheek.

[Are you trying to say you're collateral damage incarnate?]

[No, you just said "become collateral damage." What does that have to mean?]

i let out my aura for the first time in a while, focusing it on the woman, who feels as though she can barely breathe as i continue to push her away with Tenseigan

Christian Higdon said:
[Are you trying to say you're collateral damage incarnate?]
[No, you just said "become collateral damage." What does that have to mean?]
[Being destroyed just like the surrounding area. If it helps then add an ovo to it]

Back