• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Person Worse Than Mrs. Trunchbull Appears (Matilda (Roald Dahl) vs Baldi)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, apparently, after dealing with one utter arse in the school staff, Matilda would have to deal with another arsehole from a different school. Like Mrs. Trunchbull when she gets all pissy, Baldi's pretty much ill-bent on screwing children over. Only instead of trying to bludgeon someone with a hammer, Baldi would intend to impale Matilda with his ruler or whatever the hell he does with that thing. Matilda's not having it. So, that aside...

1. Speed is equalized.

2. This is Matilda with telekinesis vs Baldi

3. Matilda was given three hours of prep time.

This is gonna be an interesting fight because while one scales to 18.32 kj (maybe more depending on how strong Gotta Sweep is) while the other didn't really show much if any effort dealing with an 8.66 kj character and can make use of her powers in a much further range. No really, tens of meters vs Standard Melee Range, that's gonna be a hard thing for Baldi to handle. That's not mentioning Matilda's intelligence, which is very exceptional for a five-and-a-half year old girl while Baldi is more or less your average math teacher. That aside, here are their profiles.

Matilda's Profile

Baldi's Profile

Who takes this?

Matilda-images
Angry Baldi
Kindergartener Who Casually Handled Child Abusers: 0
Teacher Who Throws Hissy-FIts Over Tiny Mistakes: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I...honestly don't know how to handle this fight?? I mean, Baldi can't deal with that range, but I also don't know if Matilda could kill or knock him out before he gets close enough because Baldi is x amount of times stronger than 18 kJ.

Jackythejack said:
I...honestly don't know how to handle this fight?? I mean, Baldi can't deal with that range, but I also don't know if Matilda could kill or knock him out before he gets close enough because Baldi is x amount of times stronger than 18 kJ.
So, Incon then?

No, no. I think, assuming that Baldi isn't that high off 18kj, Matilda may just barely take it. She's got a useful enough ability to just be able to throw Baldi around like a madman. After all, Baldi needs to get up close, and Matilda has the right power to let him not get close.

Back