• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Teacher Vs. The Train From Hell

Baldi is 51.055kj

Charles is 33.9kj

• Hell Charles is used.
  • Baldi has 5 minutes of prep time.
  • Fight takes place on Charles' Island, giving him the home field advantage.
  • They start 100 meters apart, but both are aware of the other's location.
A SHinY quARtEr:

Choo Choo: 2

Last edited:
Being a train that can keep up with other trains, Charles is probably faster. He can in theory catch Baldy and swallow him whole before Baldy has time to react. I vote for Charles.

No prep time could really save baldi especially because he ruler can break and Charles can teleport and because he can out speed and sense the they are aware of each other's location they would most likely charge at each other well at least charles. And Charles can most likely do major damage to baidi just by ramming into him. And being able to destory structures bigger then full grown men baldi really couldn't do Much besides getting crippled by getting rammed into by Charles or getting eaten.

Being a train that can keep up with other trains, Charles is probably faster. He can in theory catch Baldy and swallow him whole before Baldy has time to react. I vote for Charles.
that would probably be bad for charles since then baldi could attack his organs

Considering Baldi tanked something that can do 51 kJ (Gotta Sweep) and one-shot someone who could also tank 51 kJ, so Baldi's gotta do a lot. Also, Bladi isn't a stranger to teleportation as whenever Arts and Crafters teleported him and the player, Baldi just carried on with his attack as if nothing had happened. Sure, Baldi doesn't resist teleportation (Nobody can!), but he certainly gets over the after-effects without any issue.

However, with Choo Choo, I'm sure one assessment of Choo Choo's size and a follow-up calc and it'll really be over for Baldi. The 33,900 joule deal came from a mere train cart. Choo Choo's a locomotive! Just looking at the locomotive Thomas is based on (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LB&SCR_E2_class ) and calcing off Choo Choo's given speed gave me a rating of 13.387 MJ (just over baseline Wall Level+), and that is just going off the locomotive itself and WITHOUT going out of your way to measure Choo Choo. And yes, I used the LB&SCR E2 class locomotive as a reference point because Choo Choo looked like a deranged Thomas the Tank Engine. I ain't doing a blog on that not only because I'm unfamiliar with the game, but also because I'm afraid of the consequences of the end result!

I think I'll just say Choo Choo FRA and save myself the trouble.

If he gets a better calc, I'll have this closed for being a stomp. Just going off what's on the profile for now

Back