• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A non-legendary pokemon vs your favourite verse

Genm God Billion is the ability to create, give, and modify games (power/abilities) as he wished.

He state himself that there's nothing he could possibly created in order to defeat Muteki. Amongst the list including type 2 concept manip, reality warp, time manip, plot manip, causality manip on and on. None of these would works on Muteki including every single abilities that he could produced or modify.

Ergo, soul hax simply doesn't work.

Genm God Billion is the ability to create, give, and modify games (power/abilities) as he wished.

He state himself that there's nothing he could possibly created in order to defeat Muteki. Amongst the list including type 2 concept manip, reality warp, time manip, plot manip, causality manip on and on. None of these would works on Muteki including every single abilities that he could produced or modify.

Ergo, soul hax simply doesn't work.
Sorry if im being dumb but none of these are related to soul absorb

It is.

Since Genm can modify his soul hax to just be soul absorb, and that wouldn't work on Muteki. Therefore Muteki resist
Nothing that really proves he can modify his soul hax to soul absorb, not even the powers and abilities section has it, also i dont know much about the series so i just use the profiles, and his profile doesnt have resistance to soul stuff so i assume it will work, anyway dusknoir still loses to immeasurables in higher tiers

Nothing that really proves he can modify his soul hax to soul absorb, not even the powers and abilities section has it, also i dont know much about the series so i just use the profiles, and his profile doesnt have resistance to soul stuff so i assume it will work, anyway dusknoir still loses to immeasurables in higher tiers
He can easily. Again, Genm abilities is to create more game.

The low 2-C reality warp isn't even something Genm God had at first, but simply will it into existence after his first transformation.

The reason it doesn't list on his profile since...trying to add abilities/resistance s that he can created is a pain in the ass. And above all else, Ex-Aid profile are outdated as ****.

He can easily. Again, Genm abilities is to create more game.

The low 2-C reality warp isn't even something Genm God had at first, but simply will it into existence after his first transformation.

The reason it doesn't list on his profile since...trying to add abilities/resistance s that he can created is a pain in the ass. And above all else, Ex-Aid profile are outdated as ****.
Doesn't matter if dusknoir beats this guy anyway, muteki can't hit dusknoir back and dusknoir can't hit the immeasurable speed ppl, so he loses anyway

Except for Cat Blanc lol
Why not him? He's only Low 2-C at his highest (& the justification for that is a little shakey.), & since Dusknoir has Infinite Speed in this unequalized match, Dusknoir has effectively all the time he wants to defeat Cat, right?

Maybe other Akuma Users might have an easier time, maybe not.

Losers:
Fallout: Not even a challenge for Dusknoir.
One Punch Man: Saitama solos Dusknoir has no struggle.
Fairy Tail: Ez claps for Dusknoir once again.
My Little Pony: Many 2-C characters, and Low 2-Cs with way more hax. However, don't think any of them can do anything about infinite speed.
Winners:
The Elder Scrolls: Tfw two tier 0 characters.
Pokemon: Self-explanatory.

Last edited:
Winners:
My Little Pony: Didn't see speed equalized. Many 2-C characters, and Low 2-Cs with way more hax.
You mean Speed Unequalized, right? (Also, I envy your knowledge of big colourful text voodoo.)
The Elder Scrolls: Tfw two tier 0 characters.
Pokemon: Self-explanatory.
Lol.

On another note:
I forget: Does Infinite Speed let you go into the Area of Effect of a passive without being affected?

On another note:
I forget: Does Infinite Speed let you go into the Area of Effect of a passive without being affected?
Infinite speed does let you bypass passives, so long as you're at infinite speed when you enter the area.

Damn dusknoir is stronger than I thought
Yeah. IS it in-character for this Dusknoir to be going at Infinite Speed, especially if he's not bloodlusted (Since you didn't specify him as such in the OP.)

It's kinda difficult to beat someone who's Infinitely fast & can hit you for more than Infinite damage, naturally flies, is generally intangible, highly intelligent, & where most physical obstacles mean nothing.
Infinite speed does let you bypass passives, so long as you're at infinite speed when you enter the area.
If it is IC for Dusknoir to be going at Infinite Speed all match, then I'm not sure if they have a solution. Although, Bunnyx can Time Travel, hide in her rabbit hole, & warn people in the past.
If there's folks that can somehow stop Dusknoir before he arrives, THAT might work, but I'm unsure if anyone in Miraculous Ladybug CAN do that.

Does that mean he incons the verse above?
According to SBA, the battle will start 4km away since Dusknoir can attack from tens of kilometers.
If the mind-hax doesn't have that range, then it won't work on Dusknoir once he starts moving.

If there isn't another way for them to kill Dusknoir, but Dusknoir needs 2-A range, then yes it would be inconclusive.
Although, Dusknoir doesn't have infinite stamina, so maybe he'll get tired of moving at infinite speed eventually.

SCP verse: He just become a new SCP in containment

T.A.B.S: Bye bye T.A.B.S

Minecraft: If was whem the poem steve was a thing they could have a cahnce, but now... Death

Jojo: some people can have a cahnce of wining, but the most part is destroyed by that ghost, GER, Love train, Jhonny should be some of the first line of defence, H.A dio and jotaro also if you count non cannon

If it is IC for Dusknoir to be going at Infinite Speed all match, then I'm not sure if they have a solution. Although, Bunnyx can Time Travel, hide in her rabbit hole, & warn people in the past.
If there's folks that can somehow stop Dusknoir before he arrives, THAT might work, but I'm unsure if anyone in Miraculous Ladybug CAN do that.
Isn't infinite speed like insane? How would they have a chance when a low 2-C is mauling all characters a million times a second?

Isn't infinite speed like insane? How would they have a chance when a low 2-C is mauling all characters a million times a second?
Dusknoir doesn't necessarily know Bunnyx exists, & she's usually in the future, not the present, not to mention she has her own "Rabbit hole", a "pocket dimension", from which she is able to monitor timelines, & usually a huge threat is why she comes to the present. She's also able to open portals to any place & any time. (Can't remember if it's done via her umbrella or not.) She can also take other characters to said Pocket Reality.

If someone went & killed off Ladybug & Cat Noir, she'd likely realize there's a problem & time travel into the past

But of course, Infinite Speed, meaning if she goes to BEFORE where he arrives, they need a way to beat Dusknoir BEFORE he can take action with his Infinite Speed.
In theory, there MIGHT be someone who can do it, I'm just not sure who; Every Akuma has a unique power, & Scarlet Moth can summon & control multiple Akuma at once, & many are pretty haxy. I'm just not sure who has what's necessary.

Though, in theory, Dusknoir might be able to be tricked into entering an AoE, or stopping briefly long enough that he's affected by one.

Ex: After time travelling to before Dusknoir's arrival, set up a message leading him to where they're hiding inside a locked & shuttered building, with a sign ready, with a confusing &/or small point font message so that when Dusknoir gets to them, he'll see something weird to read (He's stated on his profile as having read tons of lore, so I could see him stopping to read a strange sign.), & voila.

&/or for example, a folded up piece of paper saying to (not) unfold it; If he were to unfold it infinitely fast, wouldn't that just destroy it? Either way, it being folded paper would encourage taking it slowly to prevent destroying what he's trying to read.

As long as he stops long enough to read or think it over that a FINITE amount of time passes (Or at least, he spends enough time for the ability's AoE to reach Dusknoir.), it'll be enough.
Lies doesn't have a Key in her character's profile yet, but she creates a huge AoE around her that paralyzes anyone who's ever told a lie.

Similarly. so long as he's touching the Cataclysm, the Destruction effect will probably might kill him (AFAIK, Dusknoir doesn't have Dimensional Travel.) before he can find out about & get to Bunnyx; & in this case, having an Earth-encompassing cataclysm might actually be safer, since Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug ability (Just have Bunnyx get another with her time portal.) can undo damage from Miraculous & Akuma's, IIRC. Dusknoir can't destroy the planet/kill everyone for it to not be fixed if everyone else is already dead.

Still, this would probably be extremely risky, & unreliable; I'm just unsure if there are better Akumas.

he opens a portal to the temporal tower which is like outside of time or something so the blast that is extremely unlikely to kill him wouldn't even touch him

he opens a portal to the temporal tower which is like outside of time or something so the blast that is extremely unlikely to kill him wouldn't even touch him
Ngl this answer is kinda boring, so

After being paralysed his mind changes and becomes friendly, the miraculous bugs win 🏆

He knows of the Temporal Tower. I don't know of a reason for him to know of Bunnyx's Pocket Reality.

Anyway, besides the fact that Cat Blanc is Low 2-C at his highest, meaning he could probably come within range of harming Dusknoir....
Cataclysm is Deconstruction: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Deconstruction Meaning I would assume it negates Durability.

Also, Cat Blanc has: All previous abilities as Cat Noir enhanced, most notably Corrosion Inducement and Deconstruction (With Cataclysm attacks, was able to completely destroy Ladybug and Hawk Moth, who are only injured by regular Cataclysm)

& him having Infinite Speed (Which would let him escape a huge AoE in literally 0 time at all.) is why there'd be the shenanigans with a huge sign or a distraction; To get Dusknoir to stop for a moment by getting him to take the time to read, think, operate something delicate, etc. & hence why it'd be in the otherwise harmless AoE of, for example, Lies; So that when he briefly slows down to a finite speed, he gets caught in the effect.

An alternative use is to time travel to before he arrived, & set up the giant Cataclysm just before he arrives; If he doesn't know what it is, he might not fear it, & since it's up before he's arrived on Earth, going infinite speed means all his actions are taking 0 time, meaning the Cataclysm wouldn't disappear until Dusknoir slowed down a bit.

Once it starts moving, if he doesn't accelerate fast enough, or realize to get out of the way, he gets hit with Deconstruction. (But infinite speed vs finite speed & range, lol.)
Ngl this answer is kinda boring, so

After being paralysed his mind changes and becomes friendly, the miraculous bugs win 🏆
Oh okay, lol.
Frankly, I didn't think Miraculous Ladybug has a good shot, even as a co-ordinated verse. (Plus, I'm not sure if half the stuff will work on Dusknoir, since, IIRC, isn't he Incorporeal or something?)
Also, most of Miraculous Ladybug's characters are humans, & while some are superheroes with animal themes, animal themes aren't always the primary themes. They're not bugs.

Pardon me & all my words, please.

I have a question, would dusknoir be able to nuke an entire universe with a shadow ball?
Would he be able to absorb one with his black hole mouth?

I have a question, would dusknoir be able to nuke an entire universe with a shadow ball?
I don't think he has the range for that.
Being Low 2-C might just mean you can harm Low 2-C characters.

Tart has passive fate manip and bfr that leads to madoka, and 2-a are immeasurable omnipresent and can reach outside the multiverse
Wouldn't really matter when her soul is eaten and passives don't work against inf speed, I don't think she can attack him in another series like pokemon

I don't think he has the range for that.
Being Low 2-C might just mean you can harm Low 2-C characters.
This.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_Potency
An alternative term for Destructive Capacity which has more direct meaning: The Destructive Capacity that an attack is equivalent to. A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces. As such it isn't proof of a low attack potency, if a character's attacks only cause a small amount of destruction.

We are aware that this technically violates the principle of conservation of energy, as it should logically disperse upon impact, but fiction generally tends to ignore this fact, so we overlook it as well.

Also, kindly remember that Attack Potency is the measure of Destructive Capacity of an attack, and as such, is measured via its energy damage equivalent. Hence, characters that destroy mountains or islands are not automatically mountain or island level, especially if they are small. The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack.

Environmental Destruction isn't always applicable to Attack Potency/Destructive Capacity/Striking Strength, & likewise, you can get ratings for those without causing that level of destruction by damaging characters of reasonably close or identical ratings.

Wouldn't really matter when her soul is eaten and passives don't work against inf speed, I don't think she can attack him in another series like pokemon
Tart also has infinite speed and no soul, and why would passive fate manip not work against infinite speed

Tart also has infinite speed and no soul, and why would passive fate manip not work against infinite speed
Moving at infinite speeds allows you to cross an area in zero time, which practically means you were never actually in that area.
For the same reason that passives don't affect people not in their range, they don't affect people who pass through them in zero time.

Back