• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A non-legendary pokemon vs your favourite verse

Dusknoir tries to take over your favourite verse, can your favourite verse beat a non-legendary pokemon??

Speed unequal 😈😈 (inf speed)
Why are you using a Google Search link/redirect for the OP???

Anyway, Pokemon? Well, that's his 'verse, & I don't recall him solo-ing it, lol.
Kingdom Hearts? I think that's under revisions that make the answer currently ambiguous, so I'm unsure.
Likewise for Yugioh. Under revision, so I'm not 100% if it has characters that can handle it.
Miraculous Ladybug? Pretty sure they get annihilated

Maybe some experts can weigh in on the latter two. (Unless someone haxes them. Ex: Cat Blanc & his Galaxy-sized Cataclysm. Really, all 3 have potent ways to hax them, I'm just not sure if they'd succeed.)

Maou Gakuin: He only clears fodders, but get erased by mid tiers

Re:Creators: Clear eveything but at the end Altair or Sirius erase him

Is she invincible? Would hitting her a million time a second kill her? Could dusknoir absorb her soul?can she do anything back to a ghost hitting her from all directions a bazillion times a second?
Bruh just look Altair's profile its very OP:
Conceptual Embodiment (Type 3; exists as the collective concept of everyone who has perceived her), Abstract Existence (Type 1; the ability to hit conceptual entities is required to damage her, as her physical form is just an image), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8; exists in as the collective thoughts of those have have perceived her and thus does not age, cannot be harmed normally, and is reliant on such perception), Regeneration (Mid-Godly; reformed despite being erased from existence by Sirius), Incorporeality (Lacks a normal body; her perceivable form is merely a hologram or "Physical Image")

Bruh just look Altair's profile its very OP:
Conceptual Embodiment (Type 3; exists as the collective concept of everyone who has perceived her), Abstract Existence (Type 1; the ability to hit conceptual entities is required to damage her, as her physical form is just an image), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5, 6, and 8; exists in as the collective thoughts of those have have perceived her and thus does not age, cannot be harmed normally, and is reliant on such perception), Regeneration (Mid-Godly; reformed despite being erased from existence by Sirius), Incorporeality (Lacks a normal body; her perceivable form is merely a hologram or "Physical Image")
Oh, could he absorb her soul tho?

Kamen Rider. Stomp a lot of character including some of the 2-C. Hard stuck against Muteki's "muh invincibility".

Get passive EE by Decade, passive powernull by Baraku and Oma just laugh and speedblitz him back with Immeasurable Hyper Clock Up

Back