• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A New WWE Scaling Chain!

The way you perform physically doesn't affect your tier in the verse. It's about how good you are. How many wins you get.
I disagree. We do have clear showcases where certain wrestlers are clearly inferior strength wise to others and need to compensate through skill. That's the entire basis of High Flyers vs Hoss fights.

Honestly just feel like putting The Fiend and UW in Supernatural Tier and moving every other Supernatural Tier down to God Tier.

We're ranking these guys based on their entire careers. Not certain points in their career where they might've been weaker/stronger than before. That's why I think using keys is unnecessary.
And I would argue we should also take a look at the points on their careers where they were explicitly weaker and/or less skilled, because certain other wrestlers require that context.

And I would argue we should also take a look at the points on their careers where they were explicitly weaker and/or less skilled, because certain other wrestlers require that context.
And I feel like it's a complete waste of time to dig through a wrestlers' career just to look at a specific time where they might've been weaker/less skilled, all just to add "Same as before" in their key.

Having keys isn't a necessity, especially since it hasn't been questioned until now. The only time where keys make sense is when there's a Chris Jericho situation, where you performed in two different companies.

And I feel like it's a complete waste of time to dig through a wrestlers' career just to look at a specific time where they might've been weaker/less skilled, all just to add "Same as before" in their key.

Having keys isn't a necessity, especially since it hasn't been questioned until now. The only time where keys make sense is when there's a Chris Jericho situation, where you performed in two different companies.
Well, if I'm outvoted, I don't particularly mind either way ayy

So you agree he's on a different tier of power but don't think he should be on a different tier? Got it. UW is ok but The Demon really isn't all that he's hyped up to be. The Fiend is supernatural because of his no selling. The Demon is supernatural because he doesn't have much losses.
I honestly could not give a damn about the no-selling, I’m pretty sure there’s a CRT planning to treat that as pain tolerance rather than power. The Fiend got beat by GOLDBERG and Randy Orton twice, Undertaker (At Wrestlemania) and The Demon eat God Tiers for Breakfast with extremely rare cases of losses on their overall records

Roman getting lucky doesn't invalidate his win/make it less impressive. Luck takes place in a lot of matches
If you genuinely consider the Roman vs Demon match result just as legit as any other clean win...

If we are removing The Demon from Supernatural I’m pretty sure nobody qualifies. The Fiend has some shit losses on his record, The Undertaker at Wrestlemania has lost clean twice, The Demon picked up one clean loss 6 years ago when Finn was miles away from his prime and has taken names such as AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Bray Wyatt and others ever since.

I honestly don’t give a damn if anyone no-sold finishers a few times, that’s stamina and/or pain tolerance, not absurdly higher AP.

My desired Supertatural Tier is The Demon, Taker at Mania, The Fiend (Who I actually think is the weakest in terms of how easily they qualify for the tier) and maybe Warrior but I’m not really convinced tbh

I feel like UW should def be a Supernatural Tier.

This is also accounting for hax as well. Not just win-loss records.

My desired Supertatural Tier is The Demon, Taker at Mania, The Fiend (Who I actually think is the weakest in terms of how easily they qualify for the tier) and maybe Warrior but I’m not really convinced tbh
I heavily disagree with The Fiend being the weakest thing. I think Taker is the weakest.

Keep in mind that Taker is really only this powerful at Wrestlemania.

Like, this man lost to Vladimir Kozlov clean.

If you genuinely consider the Roman vs Demon match result just as legit as any other clean win...

If we are removing The Demon from Supernatural I’m pretty sure nobody qualifies. The Fiend has some shit losses on his record, The Undertaker at Wrestlemania has lost clean twice, The Demon picked up one clean loss 6 years ago when Finn was miles away from his prime and has taken names such as AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Bray Wyatt and others ever since.

I honestly don’t give a damn if anyone no-sold finishers a few times, that’s stamina and/or pain tolerance, not absurdly higher AP.

Once again, luck is a factor in every match. I would love if yall stop 1. Blatantly ignoring this
2. Strawmanning.

I honestly could not give a damn about the no-selling, I’m pretty sure there’s a CRT planning to treat that as pain tolerance rather than power. The Fiend got beat by GOLDBERG and Randy Orton twice, Undertaker (At Wrestlemania) and The Demon eat God Tiers for Breakfast with extremely rare cases of losses on their overall records
So we gonna act like his invulnerability wasn't taken away? Cool got it.

Once again, luck is a factor in every match. I would love if yall stop 1. Blatantly ignoring this
2. Strawmanning.
Luck affects matches, but not on the level Roman vs The Demon had, you have to acknowledge that result holds miles less legitimacy than most matches
So we gonna act like his invulnerability wasn't taken away? Cool got it.
yeah but we’re swapping it with pain tolerance… not higher AP on the level you’re saying The Demon and Mania ‘Taker can’t achieve

This is also accounting for hax as well. Not just win-loss records.
This is an AP scaling chain, hax don’t come into it at all. They’re usually a good indicator of an incredibly strong combatant, but there are some really haxy Superstars that are ass in the ring (e.g. The Boogeyman)

Luck affects matches, but not on the level Roman vs The Demon had, you have to acknowledge that result holds miles less legitimacy than most matches

yeah but we’re swapping it with pain tolerance… not higher AP on the level you’re saying The Demon and Mania ‘Taker can’t achieve

This is an AP scaling chain, hax don’t come into it at all. They’re usually a good indicator of an incredibly strong combatant, but there are some really haxy Superstars that are ass in the ring (e.g. The Boogeyman)
Miles is a stretch by every meaning of the word. Whether you wanna say it's a completely clean match is up to you but ignoring the fact that most matches have some luck in it is hilariously stupid.

They don't get higher ap. They get higher within the scale. To say to Undertaker at Mania or The Demon upscale Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns to much regard is crazy.

Eradicate it.
d5b0cb76cfd0f2c282ba7387df48ba11.jpg

how high Gunther should scale right now? he defeated cleanly sheamus at clash at the castle (sheamus at his prime defeated God tiers like john cena and triple h), at this moment he should be a top tier bordeline god tier, also out of shape gunther is one of the few people of the main roster who was capable of fight back peak braun strowman at survivor series 2019, also if gunther manages to defeat cleanly bobby lashley at this year survivor series, automatically should be elevated to god tier

how high Gunther should scale right now? he defeated cleanly sheamus at clash at the castle (sheamus at his prime defeated God tiers like john cena and triple h), at this moment he should be a top tier bordeline god tier, also out of shape gunther is one of the few people of the main roster who was capable of fight back peak braun strowman at survivor series 2019, also if gunther manages to defeat cleanly bobby lashley at this year survivor series, automatically should be elevated to god tier
Gunther should be Top Tier for now.

If Gunther and Lashley do clash at Survivor Series (and Sheamus doesn't take the title away from him), then he'll most definitely be God Tier.

Back