• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Monkey finds himself in a spooky forest, and fights a Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the new upgrade, we're yet to decide how far up they go in all honesty, but if I had to make a guess I'd say the Hat in Time characters are impressively above baseline. I can't say anything for DB tho.

The Snatcher has AP that can destroy something that no-sells attacks that are equal to creating a dimension full of Stars and a Nebula

Goku scales to Rssj broly, who destroyed a Galaxy in several years

Adem Warlock69 said:
The Snatcher has AP that can destroy something that no-sells attacks that are equal to creating a dimension full of Stars and a Nebula

Goku scales to Rssj broly, who destroyed a Galaxy in several years
You mean the Broly that destroyed an entire quadrant of the Universe? Why is that not 3-B again?

The Snatcher scales above 140.9373 PetaFoe

Goku doesn't have a calc.....But it's something like destroying 60 Solar Systems in a second

Seems like a the title should be changed to "Casper gets off at the wrong bus stop and gets mugged by blonde guy with anger issues." Goku leads with a punch and Snatcher goes poof due to Huge AP gap with Broly virtually being borderline 3-C.

Adem Warlock69 said:
×701,693 times baseline
Wouldn't this make Snatcher far higher if that was the case? It merely take 1 Time Piece to create an an entire dimension with several stars in it, and Mustache Girl was empowered by at least 56 of them.

Is that so? There are different forms of NPI, after all. Some My Little Pony characters have NPI for being able to affect magic/energy as opposed to ghosts and spirits, and if I can recall properly: Being able to affect magic =/= Being able to affect a spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back