• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A minor case of regen and shock therapy - Alex Mercer Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
After think about it. I think the rating should be Mid-High: he can survive incineration (vaporization is a stretch tbh).

Alright if it wasn't clear Im in favor of keeping regen as is

Current regen rating: 7 pen, sir sun, call sign, qwasedf234, elizhaa, death, migue

low High rating with possibly mid high:2 cirno, jason

I feel like this is settled, both sides had good arguments, niether was absolute but the majority is leaning towards keeping current regen, even a staff member is in favor of keeping it the same.

So power null remains unchanged, eletric resistance is removed, and regen remains the same.

welp this was a nice debate guys

im might do another CRT for ap

not an upgrade but more of where exactly they stand in 7C because heller did consume quite a large number of evolved trhough out the story and mercer was able to beat him down mid game so he should scale to it and much more but i'll have to go through P2 ageing and that game ain't my favorite

Prototype 2 is a downgrade to Prototype 1 in ways that isn't graphics lol

Where does Alex stand in AP right now?

Migue79 said:
Prototype 2 is a downgrade to Prototype 1 in ways that isn't graphics lol
Where does Alex stand in AP right now?
alex in P2 is 7C

in P1 he is 8A and low 7C for early/mid and end game respectivly

and i have this little felling that he might be high 7C with muscel mass after im done looking at how many evolved heller consumed by the end of P2

ok so before i start that debate should we say that all the evolved heller killed he consumed? considering that just beating them down shouldn't put them down in the world of prototype since mid-high regen?

and should we include side quests considering they are most likly canon to the story

you don't have to consume the evolved in the gameplay(but they are story only) although the only way you should be able to put them down is via absorption since its the only regenaration bypassing ability heller has

but i know for a fact that heller consumed at least 5 evolved before he fought the goliath in mid game so he should be 7C by then

but ageing there is a lot more to consider before going into that

Sir sun man said:
alex in P2 is 7C

in P1 he is 8A and low 7C for early/mid and end game respectivly

and i have this little felling that he might be high 7C with muscel mass after im done looking at how many evolved heller consumed by the end of P2
Evolved? No specific number besides the ones that were named by plot. Through absorbing Mercer he consumed 8, plus he consumed a lot more before that. He also consumed an entire city of random infected.

Callsign Castle
Evolved? No specific number besides the ones that were named by plot. Through absorbing Mercer he consumed 8, plus he consumed a lot more before that. He also consumed an entire city of random infected.

all the evolved you fight in the game are locked to the story you can't come aross them in free roam so we have an exact number of them

we know that heller consumed at least 6 evolved before mercer slaped him around in the mid game

and if we say he consumed each one he fought(cuse that the only way he could bypass their mid-high) he killed and consumed: koening,Keith Gallagher ,roland, dr. gutierrez (and the two evolved that where with him if you wana count it cuse you know abosrbing them is the only way too kill them),Karen Archer, the un named evolved he consumed to gain bio bomb, one streight after he consumed the bio bomb evolved and he also fought(and most likly consumed) three blackwatch soldiers who turned evolved after the first testing of white light so thats a grand total of at least 7 possibly 12 evolved consumed before he even fought the goliath and mercer was able to casually slap him around but couldn't consume him cuse resilent DNA nonesense

and if we include side missions that would bump that count to around 14 due to the 2 evolved poping up there

so that would put heller at 8 possibly 12 kilotons before he fought the goliath(who might be 8 to 13 tons it self due to the fact it could fight and hurt heller considerably) and after consuming the goliath he would be at 9 possibly 13 kilotons(26 which would already put heller after consuming mercer at 52 kilotons and at over 100 with muscel mass cuse he should have it via abssorbing mercer)

and there are still a bunch more evolved latter down the line he defenetly and possibly consumed but i need to find all of them before i do anything about the ap upgrade

also forgot to mention he consumed an alpha jargernaut(those should be at least comparable to early game mercer) but thats a minor boost in comperison to the amount of evolved he munched down on

ok so i just beenged a full walktrhough side mission aka blacknet included and counted every evolved consumtion as well as goliaths

defentive consumtions:koeining, keith gallagher, roland, 2 un named evolved and dr.gutierrez (mission name maze of blood), dr. karen archer, whip fist evolved in last resort and of course the grand daddy of them all alex mercer in kill your maker

likely consumtions: 2 evolved that were with gutierrez in maze of blood,2 evolved in Project Clean Up, 3 blackwatch evolved in fall from grace(also known as the goliath battle), another 3 blackwatch evolved in devine intervention and another 3 blackwatch evolved in lost in the system(boy they sure love their blackwatch evolved)

possible(side missions aka blacknet and hives which should be canon since blacknet was esteblished early on) consumtions: dennis wayne in Operation Vivid Future as well as 3 more in the second part of the mission, 1 evolved in the second part of Operation Jack-of-all-trades ,4 in stronghold 9-b in the peration spotted cat, and evolved by the name of lindsay benhurst must be consumed to get acsses to blacknet operation long horizon in the first part of that mission we fight 1 evolved in the second part we need to consume evolved by the name dr. Lawrence foster to get asses to the second part, an evolved by the name of Collins in the second part of operation stun circuit, there are 2 evolved in a lair in Lincoln meadows green zone and there are two evolved one of the hives in red zone in red zone

defenitve goliaths: 1 in fall form grace and another 1 in lost in the system

a possible goliath consumtion: the only extra possible goliath is in Operation Clockwork(the one who was going to destroy the city)

and done ******* finnaly

ok so lets some this up

heller defenetly consumed 8 evolved and 2 goliaths puting him at 11 kilotons(since he was able to go toe to toe with koening who is the first evolved he consumes) before he ate mercer after he ate mercer he would be at(at least 22 kilotons and 66 with muscel mass he gets from mercer)

with the likly consumtions we have to add on a whole whoping 13 evolved puting heller at 24 kilotons and we'll assume that mercer is equal to heller after he consumes the 8 evolved(even though he is clearly stronger) putting heller at 48 kilotons after he eats mercer and it would also put him at 142 kilotons or large town level with muscel mass

now the possible(im adding them on top of the likely) we have a **** ton or more specificly 17 and 1 goliath putting heller at 42 kilotons before he eats mercer who would be equal to him and that would put heller at 84 kilotons without musel mass with it well it would put him at 252 kilotons or large town level

now here is another thing heller fought the goliath after he consumed koeining, keith gallagher, roland, 2 un named evolved dr.gutierrez and dr. karen archer putting him at 9 kilotons and the goliath was able to go toe to toe and even overpower heller so it should be comperable to heller aka 7C putting it at 9 kilotons as well so heller would be 18 kilotons after consuming it

now if add the likly on top of what heller consumed the goliath gets bumped up to 16 kilotons putting heller at 32 after consuming it

now if we add the possibles as well we add 7 on top of that so that makes it 23 kilotons and heller 46 after eating it

if we add the very likly possibility that the goliaths are 7C and not low 7C we get this

defenitive consumtions: 28 kilotons before consuming mercer and 56 after plus muscel mass we get 168 kilotons aka large town level after consuming mercer

likely consumtions: 54 kilotons before consuming mercer and 104 after and 312 with musel mass

possible consumtion: 83 before mercer and 166 after mercer aaaaand 498 kilotons wiht good ol musel mass

ok i think im ready to make the content revision thread what do you guys think?

I was hoping to wait to hear the ops final thoughts now that the votes are in.

Current regen rating: 7 pen, sir sun, call sign, qwasedf234, elizhaa, death, migue

low High rating with possibly mid high:2 cirno, jason

You forgot DMUA and Qawsed there. And Migue has moved back to Low high rating.

So that's actually 6 versus 5

And yes thank you Callsign, you have to make your own CRT on another CRT thread if the current one is pending votes. Otherwise it gets reaaaaaally chaotic. Also I doubt all of those upgrades are static values. Otherwise, Alex would jump to absurd levels and things escalate into math stacks

Migue79 said:
After think about it. I think the rating should be Mid-High: he can survive incineration (vaporization is a stretch tbh).
Qawsedf234 wrote Yeah I think its still Mid-High, I just had an issue with the wording that's all.

I understand your stance, even if I disagreed with it. My deepest respect to you for your well made argument and I look forward to any future debates we may be involved in.

For the record this has been my second crt thread involvement though the last one went on for over six hundered post in total (Needing two threads) Are they always this intense? :p

edit we need to grab the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back