• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A minor absence.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
I apologize for having to do this, considering i was literally just promoted.

I do have to take a minor leave of absence, as my sister was in a near-fatal car wreck, and I will be tending to my 3 nieces for most of my spare time.

I will be active when i can.

As always, please post calculation requests on my page wall, preferring Book related calculations.

Personal life takes priority. I'm sorry to hear about your sister, and please take all the time you need. I hope things turn out well.

Damn that is rough. Just go. Take care of your sister. I hope she gets well soon and gets back to her normal life.

As everyone has stated countless times before, real life should always come first.

Hope your sister gets well soon.

I am also very sorry to hear about your problems. This is very serious, so please take as much time off as you need. I hope that your sister will make a full recovery.

I hope your sister recovers soon is getting all the treatment she needs. I also wish the best for you and your family too!

Sorry to hear about all this as everyone here have said.

Take all the time you need to take care of your family, Apara.

Back