• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Mickey Mouse Update

Credit to vs debatong wiki,AR and DoctorMooDB

For Cannon/Epic versio

Physicality

At least relativistic combat speed

An upgradein movement speed and AP/Durability

Survived an explosoin with the size of California

Scaling from Petelikely higher

Toon Force

Duplication,Body Conrtol,Astral Projection,4th Wall Awarnesstha can be used for gravity manipulation and time reversal,Has a pistol that can be used for sealingand this, Regenerationn Can come back after being reduced to a skeleto and immortality type 2 Once got his heart removed and was able to function with out it,WeatherManipulationvia emociones

Intelligence

Vehicular Mastery,MartialArts

Managed to fight off the memory stealing powers of "Forget Me Rats" (Two Rats with the powers to steal memories) and over powered/defeated them through sheer will power
- Will was strong enough to resist a ray gun designed primarily to erase memories, allowing Mickey to keep a portion of his mind intact despite being shot with memory erasing rays multiple times

Magic

SpatialManipulation,Telekinesis,Water Manipulation,Creation,Size Manipulation,Transmutatio,LifeManipulation

For the composite version

Magic Reflection,Explosion Manipulation,Other Magical Spells,Speed Amp Item,More Summonnings,Sound Nullifeing Weapo,Can show the reflection of someones true self with this,With the Great Armor he has Ice Manipulation,Pertificatio,Paralysesand more abilities from his King Mickey version.

1. I'm all right with that but that's specifically reaction speed though.

2. You meant to say more justification of his speed since Mickey has displayed higher speed feats before.

3. Uh no. That much dynamite will not destroy California and a matter of fact, California is still standing if you pay a close attention to the gif. Also, since all of the dynamite after shown in the gif, you just need to count all of them x the amount of tonnes 1 dynamite possesses.

4. Technically that's not how proper scaling works and that feat applies to only Pete in favor for his durability.

5. Seems fine and every other link betwee Astral Projection and Weather Manipulation doesn't not work, so you're gonna have to have alternate links for them.

Yea, nothing wrong about Mickey's Weather Manip....wait a second. Dude, how did you not notice? You just found actual evidence for MFTL+ Composite Mickey Mouse (well...for his combat speed to be specific) when he reached for the Sun and bought it down to Earth in about a second (the total distance of going from the Earth to the Sun and back is 185920000 miles).

Here's a equation of the speed calculation I gotten from that scan:

• Okay, the first thing you should do when calculating speed feats from YouTube is slowing the video down to 0.25x (if you're using a gif, then make sure it sure the option to change the speed settings to 0.25x minimum or otherwise it's gonna be a hella lot harder for you).
  • Since Mickey Mouse did this feat less than a second (around 0.25 seconds or less) it should be calculated like so: 185920000mi/0.25s is 743,680,000 mi/s = 3,992.074x Speed of Light/MFTL+.
Also, let's not forget that Mickey Mouse held the Sun casually and his gloves has high resistance to its heat.

Yep, looks like all 4 of them can manipulate the weather by controlling/manipulating their Voice and Emotions simulataneously without a doubt.

6. That's not automatically Vehicular Mastery from just that scan alone but more like an Expert at it. The rest are fine.

7. All videos that links to Disney Treasure 1937 does not work and the only link that works is the Life Manipulation one (that leads to a different video that is) and seems legit.

8. Magic Reflection is good. That's not Explosion Manipulation since I heard nor saw nothing actually explodef from Mickey's magical attacks and no, just because it shows dust clouds does not automatically mean an explosion occurred since those attacks were very close to the ground that may cause those dust clouds to appear. The first 2 magic spells further justifies Weather Manipulation, so that's acceptable. What on Earth is a "jail stone?" Dematerialization as in Destruction? Sure. Limited Curse Manipulation, Magical Electricity Manipulation, and Limited Light Manipulation seems fine.

You know....you could have at least translate the scan relating to the Speed item and the other scans so we can understand what it mentions better. Summoning thunderclouds and I'm assuming those are "plants" are fine. Sound Nullification and that reflection scan are fine. Mickey Mouse didn't manipulate the Cold, Petrification, or used Paralysis directly himself, he used someone to do it.

That seems to be about everything.

Strange that those links you mention don't work,they still work for me.When I have time I'll find new ones.

For the explosion i said it had only the size of California,i never said it destroyed California.

Why doesn't work scaling in this scenario?Pete is still superior to Mickey,but they're still somewhat comperable to each other,since Mickey can still hurt him.

Yeah you're right i forgot about the heat resistance but i doubt they will accept this feat since they may treat like spongebob's case.

About the speed item it's in italian,Mickey says about those being super speed boots and talks a bit rom his expirence as a magician apprentince

And yes the last three abilities come from the great armor not mickey himsefl and artifact that be summon after mickey combiens 5 magical arttifacts.

does this link work?it's how his using 4th wall awareness to alter gravity and reverse time

@Eldi Osmenaj

1. All right then, you can take your time doing so.

2. The explosion is not that big.

3. This feat basically involves denying the laws of gravity and I guess you are right about Mickey being able to harm Pete. Although, this scan alone you provided didn't shown Mickey dorectly harming Pete, that's why I assumed it may not be considered as proper scaling at first.

4. I'm pretty sure they will allow it, Composite Mickey is around Star level anyways so...

5. Mk.

6. Okay, so those feats will only apply to the Great Armor then.

7. Yes, the links works and those feats looks legit.

@Eldi Osmenaj It appears that the first link is shown to be frozen image of a blurried Donald Duck. Other than that, Elasicity is good. Btw, all links that shows Mickey only stretching his body is always elasicity not Body Manipulation/control.

@Eldi Osmenjai

1. As it appears, Mickey uses a magic wand for telekinesis.

2. Water Creation*

3. Okay.

4. I suppose so while tthe other feats involves transformations.

5. Size Reduction*

6. Okay and I don't really know for the 2nd one but it appears to be magical fireworks I guess.

Neutral about this, i have many italian comics where he has shown all of this, plus a lot of other feats, fights, upgrades and etc.

Dark649 said:
Neutral about this, i have many italian comics where he has shown all of this, plus a lot of other feats, fights, upgrades and etc.
There's nothing wrong with that, those Italian comics just gives Mickey Mouse more justification (which is good) and this is Composite Mickey Mouse so everything and anything canon for Mickey is acceptable.

I have to research for all of them through since there a lot of them, the stories varies from being short and simple to very long ones with a ot lot feats and stuff in them.

Dark649 said:
I have to research for all of them through since there a lot of them, the stories varies from being short and simple to very long ones with a ot lot feats and stuff in them.
Okay then, you can take your time on that in the meantime.

Back