• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A match from JBW is taken to FC/OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to HOSTLESS, but the Emperor stomps. From what I gather, his base form is either baseline or slightly above baseline High 1-B. While the Emperor dwarfs even his strongest various avatars within Real-Space, which are above baseline High 1-B themselves.

Is he? I can't read through that profile without getting a seizure.

It is a Noob profile after all.

I think he is. There's just nothing saying it but his AP. He's above baseline by that much.

"HOSTLESS is a Dark-Figure and a threats who's exist within every Mortal's Fear within all existing Dimensions. There are an uncountably an eternal Infinite-Dimensional creations of Temporal and Spatial Dimensions created by the Mid-Gods of the Dream and Celestial worlds"

Infinite-dimensional existence is baseline High 1-B.

Well then, it's your responsibility to fix it. He is your character after all.

But as he is currently, with that statement, he would only qualify for baseline High 1-B.

Not really. Still baseline.

You are really bad at writing Tier 1s, aren't you?

Maybe, but after this match is concluded. As it stands, I think it's one vote for Hostyboi and 2 for Sauron's environmentally friendly brother.

Might wanna update that counter.

Anyways, still going for HOSTLESS. True-Godly gives the avatars the bird and delivers it in a package.

...The Emerald Emperor's true avatar has True-Godly as well...

Yes, the Sauron look-alike. That's his "true" avatar inside of Real-Space.

Not necessarily. The match says nothing about defeat from incap. The Emperor could just create an infinite dimensional construct beyond HOSTLESS to imprison him for eternity. Hell, he's even canonically done it to a comparable sibling in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back