• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so, Knuckles will probably lead with punching really hard (shocking I know).

What does Marisa lead with?

Ok, I heard that Marisa is a little above baseline.

Considering Super/Hyper forms are Stone Walls, Knuckles will probably not get hurt by the danmaku spam but will be knocked back by it, so I guess now it's a case of them thinking of other ways to win.

So Knux would probably start using stuff like his Flash attack to stun Marisa and get an opening, or something like that.

Dunno what Marisa will do, someone needs to fill me on to that.

If a character is Stone Wall, how can you find out on there wiki? I couldn't find what would make Knuckles, Stone Wall, now that in vulnerability is removed.

Invulnerability is gonna be changed into being a Stone Wall for the Sonic characters.

she wiil probably use more danamako and lasers, maybe try usr a stronger laser with more flash and heat

Perhaps Marisa may try physical attacks or summon Urban Legend

According to what I see, the difference between AP and Durability for super forms in Low 2C is not that big since the Phantom Ruby attacks are able to damage him, so maybe many attacks can kill him in the end, or maybe Marisa will be able to burn him to the death

It's still not decided but their Dura is pretty big, plus the Phantom Ruby could only damage them with specific attacks.

The Phantom King's attacks should actualy be dura negating, the energy ball's themselfs can't actualy harm you, only when he charges it up with Phantom Ruby energy, and Eggman with the Ruby can't harm you

So, how good is Marisa's power copying? Could she take some of the dura-negation hax like the uppercuts or void hax that Knuckles has?

How much of Knucklea kit is dodgable? This is a Touhou protagonist, so she will be extremely hard to hit. Also a few questions.

Code:
Don't super forms have a time limit?
Aren't there some games in which attacks lower the time limit? If so Master Spark should do something.

GalacticIron said:
So, how good is Marisa's power copying? Could she take some of the dura-negation hax like the uppercuts or void hax that Knuckles has?
First of all, Knuckles do not use wisps in characters, that why it is a Optional Equipment

Secondly, Marisa can't copy Hax

00potato said:
How much of Knucklea kit is dodgable? This is a Touhou protagonist, so she will be extremely hard to hit. Also a few questions. Don't super forms have a time limit?
Aren't there some games in which attacks lower the time limit? If so Master Spark should do something.
Knuckles mostly fights with physical attacks, and his attacks are readable, so I don't think Marisa will have trouble dodging his attacks.

Super transformations do not have a limited time, that is just game mechanics. Super transformations have been for days before

Wisps are IC thanks to Runners, they being opcional is outdated info that I need to get into fixing, but Team Sonic should have Wisps as standards thanks to the events of Runners

Back