• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Low 7-C Fighting the Strongest Low 7-C: The Stranger vs Zephyr Highwind

Marvelous chester is strong, i'll give you that. But... Zephyr was made to fight foes like him. His defensive abilities would be strong on anyone else, but Zephyr's Muramasa renders things like Barrier of Iight and Lead Skin useless. Even if he becomes a consciousness or zephyr hits a clone, Zephyr will still be able to hit him, due to Muramasa striking the foe on a conceptual level.

A lot of his abilities are mind based, but Zephyr has shown resistance to mind control from people able to mindhax hyperversal/outerversal beings like Muramasa. Unless chester is smurfing with his mindhax, that will not work on Zephyr.

Another good chunk of his abilities are based on touch, but instant intangibility thanks to wind form makes those useless unless he can catch zephyr by surprise. And that's countered by Zephyr's ability to sense aura, meaning he doesn't need to rely on sight or sound. Yes, he has speed amp, but so does Zephyr, with over a 300x speed increase (going from transonic to mach 352 when he was transonic), and Zephyr likes to spam that.

So... yeah, my vote goes to Zephyr.

Chester can touch intangibles. He doesn't have outerversal mindhax so that resistance is valid, but Chester can still touch you.

also how did I guess that the strongest would have been a smurf again kek

Also Chester does in-character start with mind effects, granted, but normally uses Madness Type 4 initially. The one that isn't covered by resisting Mind Manip and instead requires that you resist specifically it.

Mr. Bambu said:
Chester can touch intangibles. He doesn't have outerversal mindhax so that resistance is valid, but Chester can still touch you.
also how did I guess that the strongest would have been a smurf again kek

Also Chester does in-character start with mind effects, granted, but normally uses Madness Type 4 initially. The one that isn't covered by resisting Mind Manip and instead requires that you resist specifically it.
Does it still work if zephyr literally turns into air? Like, would that count as an intangible

Yes. They can hit Air Elementals. Beings made out of air.

Changing it to The Stranger because Chester was upgraded to just flat out 7-B.

Back