• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A losers bet, The Mask vs X

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
The Mask: 0

X: 0

Incon: 1

Speed equal, 9-A.

X, having defeated Moonyoung once again, looks around the world to decide what to amuse himself with now.

Then, he suddenly sees a weird large green headed handsome fella.

That's not the problem, the fact that he is obviously warping reality is. Angered that someone without the ultimate die can do that, X decides to pay a visit, discover how it's doing it, and take the power for himself.

>Once had the Mask as a profile pic

>The Mask is possibly haxxed out here

sigh

I hate you people.

dies

Weaknesses: Cannot use his powers in direct battle, and needs to get the enemy to play a "game" to do so (For example, he couldn't blast his enemies normally, but could make a bet on who would win and use his powers). Has a god complex. If the Final Die is damaged or destroyed he will lose his powers until it's repaired, he needs to open a portal to it for his summoning, allowing others to reach it.

Well, then. If The Mask does that (which I see), he grabs a machete, axe, etc. and does [CENSORED] to him.

I mean, the portal appears white, so he doesn't know what is on the other side, and he would likely be preocupied with a dozen or so clones.

The Mask has dealt with many foes at once, and that he's no stranger to beings far above him in power. I dunno if he wins, but I see him winning right now. I don't know how, but I may have reasons.

I CAN'T F**KING READ IT! MYAAAAAAAAAH!

Anyways, X will act differently. He may take the Mask with some concern. Though, the Mask has more of the aim to kill. Heck, the more it stays on his head, the more he becomes willing to do the deed of killing.

Can't you see it or m I missing an obvious joke?

I mean, X would likely be aiming for that too, espiecially once he realizes it can regen.

I literally cannot do it. Sorry. Not blind, but...forget it!

Anyways, that's before the Mask plows through, goes in and messes stuff up, right? If not, voting the Mask. I'd say Incon at best since it's gonna be hard for both to win.

Back