• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The (voodo) Mask vs The (viking) Mask (0-0-0)

Ladies and Gentleman!!! we have here today 2 versions of a looser that works in a bank. both putted a strange mask on their faces and becoming a green headed guy that warps reality to do whatever they want, trough one used It to brutaly kill his foes and them was killed by his girfriend and the other only stole money from a bank and had fun like he never had, even starting a family!!! Here We have...

Stanley Ipkiss vs Stanley Ipkiss

wait.... what?... production, is that right?... uhum... oooohhhh!! Okay okay, let me try again.

THE ORIGINAL MASK FROM THE COMICS vs THE MASK FROM THE MOVIE ADAPTATIONS
titouan-croizer-fanart-the-mask.jpg
2827591a2762aa83423d17b0b3e156ab.jpg

One of the most violent characters created vs one of the funniest ones created!!! let's see who is the best at the art of beingh a wack and violent cartoon character in a world that has no cartoon phisics!!!

Rules:
  • First key used for the original
  • nothing above tier 9-B allowed
  • Orignal mask wherer is Stanley
  • Battle takes place in central park, but there is as filled with people as normal to put the stakes higher

Scaling:
Original scales to 643457.581657 Joules
Movie adaptation scales to 1589350 joules in dura and baseline in ap aparently... trough It should scale to It's own dura

Story:
Animated mask: *Beingh trowed around by sponge bob or something" DAMN!!! THIS WHAT YOU WANT OF ME YOU BIG YELLOW HOLLY THING?!?!
SB: I'm here to show you that I'm the most haxed animated character in the vs wiki!!! and you will not stop me!!!
Animated mask: Ooooohhhh hohohoho!!! I don't know what that means but I will not let you take my things squar- Is cutted in half by SB karate strike rude! let's see what you think if you need to deal with more of lil old me!!! pulls Movie mask from a TV and comics mask from a comic book GET HIM!!!
Original mask and Movie mask: Looks at one another
Movie Mask: Why are you covered in blood my guy?
Original Mask: HAFHBIEGBFAUBFUOAFB It was just some revenge!!
Movie Mask: I will not work with you my fella!! Kicks Original mask with a comically large booty to the central park and goes after him to fight
Animated Mask: COME ON GUYS!!!!
SpongeBob: BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA you call that clonning? this is cloning. starts to budding

Votes:

The original:

The adaptation:

The animated serie and Spongebob deafeat both (incon):

Animated Mask still solos ngl.

Anyways, Big Head lacks any real way to put Jim Carrey down thanks to regen whereas Jim Carrey can just start singing Cuban Pete and Big Head will be helpless to resist. This is kind of a stomp.

Animated Mask still solos ngl.

Anyways, Big Head lacks any real way to put Jim Carrey down thanks to regen whereas Jim Carrey can just start singing Cuban Pete and Big Head will be helpless to resist. This is kind of a stomp.
in a battle like this both go to direct combat first as we see in the son of the mask battle against loki and the overall nature of the original, with big head beingh the more violent of the 2 and big head has more stamina so he can tecnically just outlast

in a battle like this both go to direct combat first as we see in the son of the mask battle against loki and the overall nature of the original, with big head beingh the more violent of the 2 and big head has more stamina so he can tecnically just outlast
Uh... no?

Carrey's Mask leads with hax. The actual nature of the original is using his hax-based gags instead of just going to straight-up violence like Big Head is prone to doing, which would be to his disadvantage here since he just can't kill Carrey due to regen. Big Head would lead with something like a cartoon weapon or doing something to heavily mutilate Carrey, meanwhile Carrey would use something like his big horn, or the whirlpool, or the giant eraser like you said if we're using the Son of The Mask battle for reference, which I argue we shouldn't even do since that's a whole different user of The Mask. But if we want to talk consistency, both have used Broadway Force to their advantage across both films. One to have fun at a party (SoTM) and the other to get out of danger (Carrey's Mask).

And as for stamina? That's not even a factor here. This is assuming the battle goes on in the span of a whole night and it'll take like a minute at most for Carrey to whip out his hax. Carrey wins this more times than not.

Back