• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Kamen Rider fights an Empress

Well I thought about trying this matchup, figured I'd give it a go. So here we go.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both are 9-A
  • Emily doesn't have optional equipment
  • Both start 10 metres apart
  • Kuuga's AP is found here.
  • Emily scales to this
  • SBA otherwise
I am a kamen rider: 0

My dad's an assassin: 2

Incon: 3

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Kuuga

Last edited:
Emily has a 1.01x AP advantage compared to Kuuga's Mighty Form, something he could get over with the Titan Form, but he doesn't changes to that form unless he judges it as necessary first.

How does Emily starts here? I don't think Kuuga can get over the Low-Mid regen without the Sealing Energy, and I'm seeing some stuff that Godai might not have a answer to in her profile.

Last edited:
They're pretty much even ap wise from the looks of things there and iirc her regen isn't all that good afaik. As for Emily she doesn't really have a starter move due to dishonoured's game design besides arguably trying to dip into hiding from Kuuga first, how good is he at fighting stealthy foes?

Kuuga's best counter against stealth is the Pegasus Form, Me-Vagis-Ba who was screwing Kuuga over his sheer speed to the point that he couldn't see it flying in the sky or much less keeping up with his pace, could be within Pegasus Form's field of vision. But I guess it also depends on how the stealth of an foe works, I don't recall many stealth feats in his series. But I'd say Godai would make use of his enhanced senses to keep up with Emily's pace, SBA would mean that she could hide around buildings and walls, which Kuuga may perhaps hear/sense depending on how far she is from him. Try/BeatChaser 2000 + Gouram would also give him a better mobility for those cases as well.

Emily's pace, SBA would mean that she could hide around buildings and walls, which Kuuga may perhaps hear/sense depending on how far she is from him.
Emily pretty casually outstealths entire fortresses of superhumans, magical dogs, and robots with stuff like 360 degree vision, and the magic ability to see people and objects through walls. I can definitely see Emily using stealth here, unless this man is daredevil in terms of senses.

Also, this guy doesn't seem to resist mind hax, so mesmerize gg.

Emily pretty casually outstealths entire fortresses of superhumans, magical dogs, and robots with stuff like 360 degree vision, and the magic ability to see people and objects through walls. I can definitely see Emily using stealth here, unless this man is daredevil in terms of senses.
Maybe for the rest of Kuuga's forms (his sense should still be very good even then due to having tens of times the super senses of a human, a visual acuity of several dozens times that of a human, and a hearing hundreds of times better than a human's), but Pegasus Form Kuuga is another beast entirely, since his senses are massively enhanced.
Not only is he able to exactly pinpoint the location of this enemy from kilometres away, but he's also able to sense and successfully snipe down an invisible enemy.

This will entirely depend on how the match goes down. I've read from above that Emily usually dips into stealth first before engaging her opponent this way. If that's how it goes down, Kuuga has the tendency to transform into his Pegasus Form to find his adversary or clear the distance with Gouram if he feels like a direct confrontation wouldn't go so well.
Even if he does get enthralled, his summon Gouram has a mind of its own and will automatically come to Kuuga's aid to whisk him away to safety in the skies.

Yeahhhh sniping someone who is invisible from over a KM away I think is something that Emily can't dodge ngl but she should be able to at least give him the slip for a time. She could also point the heart at him to learn of his secrets and what he's capable of. With regards to mesmerise if Kuuga is that far away would it even work if you can't really see it from that far?

That said Kuuga has no counter to Domino if Emily manages to pull it off before she's sniped

She could also point the heart at him to learn of his secrets and what he's capable of
Fair enough but what she's going to learn is this guy has 2000 skills lol
In all seriousness, it might help her be wary of his capabilities and approach this battle carefully.

That said Kuuga has no counter to Domino if Emily manages to pull it off before she's sniped
Wouldn't Domino only work when there's more than two enemies to link each other with? Even if that will link Kuuga with Gouram, that's only going to take effect when Kuuga or Gouram dies or something of the sort.

Wait, would Central Park have bystander civilians around?
Wait, WAIT, she doesn't link domino with random civilians, does she?
Yea uhh if Emily links some poor soul with Kuuga before he flies away, yea Kuuga is screwed.

Well tbf iirc its canon that Emily was low chaos so her sacrificing random people would be a tad out there. I believe under sba we assume bystanders are around but Emily could also Domino Kuuga to one of her doppelgangers to trigger the same effect and Domino can be used non lethally too iirc (Give two people brain damage for the price of one). She'll probably try to dip out and hide first though knowing what Corvo taught her.

The latter is my main point here. Mighty Form has already 10x the senses of humans, several dozens times the visual acuity of a human, and at least 200x the hearing. Pegasus Form has all of that enhanced and 2000x a better vision and hearing than humans, plus being able to see ultraviolet/infrared rays and electromagnetic waves.
How does she uses in combat? Is it a starting move?

How does she uses in combat? Is it a starting move?
Assuming from the skill video, she can pop it fast and we can assume she pops it after she stealths. Seeing as the effect is almost instant, if Kuuga gets affected by it, it would bring him some trouble. But as I've explained, Gouram would whisk him away since it also has a mind of his own.

What I'm more concerned is of Domino, which can end the fight in a death or an incon via linking Kuuga up with her doppelganger and just do some 'voodoo stuff' with her clone, which would also affect Kuuga the same way.

All in all, it does depend on who gains initiative on the attack. Assuming they're not out of each other's sights and Emily just stealths away, Kuuga might sense that something's off and probably clear some distance.

Zeed can probably back me up or correct me on my shit but I think that's basically how this fight is going to go down.

I can see that working if she uses it before Kuuga becomes Pegasus, because Pegasus Kuuga would just keep the farthest distance possible to attack Emily, and that technique would require a Kilometer-range to strike him. Otherwise she would just "I forgor'd" Kuuga, same for Domino.

If Kuuga gets hit with mesmerize, I think that would activate Gouram's SOS signal and it would come and help either defend Kuuga or attack Emily.
I can see that working if she uses it before Kuuga becomes Pegasus, because Pegasus Kuuga would just keep the farthest distance possible to attack Emily, and that technique would require a Kilometer-range to strike him. Otherwise she would just "I forgor'd" Kuuga, same for Domino.
For this I think Kuuga could just switch into Dragon and hop away. then switch back into Pegasus and snipe

Which means Domino will be the big surefire wincon for Emily. She cannot hesitate nor falter in doing that to Godai, lest Godai goes Pegasussy Baka and flies away with Gouram.

Kuuga could just switch into Dragon and hop away
Dunno if that would work if he's already linked with Domino, otherwise this is the way to go to avoid Domino before it gets to Yusuke.

On the topic of Domino I'm not too sure but I think you can link animals to targets too, been at least a year since I played DH 2 though assuming this works Emily can just tie Kuuga's fate to a bird or her clones. Emily could also use the heart to know what Kuuga is capable of. I think mayyyybe she can use her sleep darts in this too but idk.

Kuuga defo has the skill edge but Emily's not featless here. She's trained by Corvo who had decades of experience and was deemed so good a swordsman that prior to getting the mark he could solo entire squads of well trained swordsmen by himself and Emily can do so and the entire game without a mark herself.

On the topic of Domino I'm not too sure but I think you can link animals to targets too, been at least a year since I played DH 2 though assuming this works Emily can just tie Kuuga's fate to a bird or her clones
It's not going to be as easy as it sounds, but Kuuga might be able to change into dragon form and dodge the domino while clearing some distance away from her to some building far from her or to Gouram. Dragon Form Kuuga is very nimble and acrobatic, along with being fast enough to tag those as fast as him. With the fact he can just change forms in the blink of an eye, he would be versatile.

Emily could also use the heart to know what Kuuga is capable of.
While I can certainly say that knowing what he can do is very beneficial for her, she has to do something quick with this knowledge since having the knowledge is half the battle. This will help a lot tho.

Another curveball is going to be Gouram, his summon that can also automatically join the battle on its own. This is Kuuga if he's a giant flying inorganic beetle with the same capabilities as him save for a few things. One ram of Gouram is enough for sealing energy to appear on her body and make her explode. So basically it's a 2v1 scenario.

In death, I'm not sure. But when he's knocked out, I assume Gouram will still be there since he is mostly independent of Kuuga.

Personally I'd wait for Zeed to answer since I haven't watched Kuuga in ages and he's very knowledgeable on him.

Gouram acts for itself sine it suddenly awakened without Kuuga being aware of it, it had started to absorb matter anywhere it flew and then it merged with Trychaser 2000 against his will. Plus Godai has technically "died" to the venom of Me-Ginoga-De for about a few hours before resurrecting through the energy he had absorbed from desfribillator, and Gouram still appeared intact and working. Gouram would usually crumble to pieces after merging with Trychaser 2000 due to the inedaquate merging, but that was later improved with the Beatchaser 2000.

Kuuga's wincons
-Sniping her from afar (He does have to make the distance)
-Not a wincon but Gouram can help him out of sticky situations, such as the mesmerize.

From the top of my head, that's about it for now due to how fast the battle can end in both side's favours.

I think we also mentioned Kuuga's sealing energy making Emily blow up or smth, still has to tag her though which won't be impossible but she'll able to move like a cracked rooster. I haven't really seen any counter to fate manip besides him trying to get out of range which he might attempt but he doesn't know she can kill him indirectly from what I saw

From what I see, both has solid ways to win and might come down to ifs. leaning towards incon so far

-Sniping her from afar (He does have to make the distance)
-Not a wincon but Gouram can help him out of sticky situations, such as the mesmerize.

From the top of my head, that's about it for now due to how fast the battle can end in both side's favours.
She can just dodge or regen whatever damage she takes with vitality. I don't see why she can't reliably dodge attacks that are her speed from kilometers, especially with time slowing Far Reach.

Emily's not just gonna let that happen, she can just attack it and blow it up with grenades or stun mines. I see no reason she can't just kill him before that happens through physical attacks or Domino.

I don't see how Kuuga can end the fight quickly at all. No wincon has been presented would end the fight as quickly as Domino or Mezmerize can.

From what's been said mesmerise gets countered by Kuuga's summon bailing him out which can't be mindhaxed, still it should leave him stunned for a few seconds at least which could land a headshot for Emily tbf. On that topic though him sniping an invisible opponent from KMs away in the air is pretty cracked aim but now that you mention it Far Reach does slow her perception of time so that may help her dodge.

Kuuga from what's been said in the past should have the skill edge, also I think he can add Emily's weapons to his own and his LS is an issue as Emily can't ragdoll him with FR. There's also his sealing energy which he makes that can blow her up which her regen I don't think covers.
From what I see, both has solid ways to win and might come down to ifs. leaning towards incon so far
Would you wanna be put down for Incon there bud?

She can just dodge or regen whatever damage she takes with vitality. I don't see why she can't reliably dodge attacks that are her speed from kilometers, especially with time slowing Far Reach.
She is not regenerating from any attack that comes from the Pegasus Bowgun. The moment she is hit, she'll already be imbued with Sealing Energy and explode from inside to outside. Plus such abilities would need to work at a range of Kilometers, which is just how far Kuuga will be once he turns into Pegasus and gets Gouram.
Emily's not just gonna let that happen, she can just attack it and blow it up with grenades or stun mines. I see no reason she can't just kill him before that happens through physical attacks or Domino.
Kuuga's enhanced senses and ESP would allow him to intercept the attacks before they reach him, regardless of them being CQC or range-based. Plus again, how much she immediately does for techniques like Domino in-character? If it is not her first move, then I'm afraid that is not close to question.

She is not regenerating from any attack that comes from the Pegasus Bowgun. The moment she is hit, she'll already be imbued with Sealing Energy and explode from inside to outside. Plus such abilities would need to work at a range of Kilometers, which is just how far Kuuga will be once he turns into Pegasus and gets Gouram
She still just... dodges? Supersonic character is gonna react to supersonic attacks from kilometers away. It would take ~10 seconds for that attack to hit her (200m/s traveling 2000 meters) and Emily can react in fat shorter time frames.

Time Slow has uni range. It's time hax which has that range by default.
Kuuga's enhanced senses and ESP would allow him to intercept the attacks before they reach him, regardless of them being CQC or range-based
You can't exactly react while being mindhaxxed. You can't do much of anything.
how much she immediately does for techniques like Domino in-character? If it is not her first move, then I'm afraid that is not close to ququestion.
It's part of her standard kit and she uses magic ic. At 10 meters she can also summon a clone right behind him and slit his throat before he expects it with piercing weapons.

I see no reason this guy doesn't get mesmerized and just decapitated. Emily can hold off Guarnan using clones long enough to get the kill on Kuugas main body.

Emily raising her hand > Kuuga getting on a vehicle and flying 2000km at subsonic speed (Emily could unironically run and keep up with his vehicles. Theyre both subsonic in movement speed. There's no reason she just allows Kuuga to run for KM when she is just as fast as his vehicles).

I'm voting Emily. The arguments for Kuuga are entirely unconvincing.

"She'll just stand there and let the guy run away and shoot her."

Last edited:
Incon FRA too. This battle hinges on who pops their shit out first and the arguments from both sides are way too convincing to the point it's so damn equal.

She still just... dodges? Supersonic character is gonna react to supersonic attacks from kilometers away. It would take ~10 seconds for that attack to hit her (200m/s traveling 2000
Speed is equalized. And he can just keep shooting with impunity since he'll always know where she is with the enhance sense.
It's part of her standard kit and she uses magic ic. At 10 meters she can also summon a clone right behind him and slit his throat before he expects it with piercing weapons
Kuuga armor protect against blunt, pierce and slash. So unless she massively overpower him, it's not happening. And Gouram basically spawn right beside him due it being his bike.

Not voting for now.

Kuuga armor protect against blunt, pierce and slash. So unless she massively overpower him, it's not happening.
Uhhhh one problem is that she has the power to link Kuuga with her clone, at which whatever she does to her clone (slit throat), it'd affect Kuuga the same way like some voodoo stuff.

Speed is equalized.
Does not affect my point in the slightest
And he can just keep shooting with impunity since he'll always know where she is with the enhance sense.
Do you have any explanation as to how he hits the person with time Slow and willful perception amps?

His attacks will take 10 full seconds just to get to her.
Kuuga armor protect against blunt, pierce and slash. So unless she massively overpower him, it's not happening. And Gouram basically spawn right beside him due it being his bike.
Armor exists in dishonored. She also has the AP edge.

Can you prove the bike summons without his concious activation?
both sides are way too convincing to the point it's so damn equal
This is obviously untrue.

Emily wincon - Raising her hand.

Kuuga wincon - running away using his subsonic speed (against another subsonic character lol) and sniping.

One Is clearly more plausible than the other.

wouldn't that imply she will always start with that in every scenario? Its not blood lusted or with prior knowledge

Magic is one of her first moves yes. Why wouldn't she use one of her most efficient spells knowing that?

Can you justify why this guys first move is running away for KM and sniping

Back