• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Kamen Rider fights an Empress

She still just... dodges? Supersonic character is gonna react to supersonic attacks from kilometers away. It would take ~10 seconds for that attack to hit her (200m/s traveling 2000 meters) and Emily can react in fat shorter time frames.
I never said that she will get hit, I'm saying what would happen if she did get hit by Pegasus Bowgun, plus the latter is meaningless when speed is equal here.
Time Slow has uni range. It's time hax which has that range by default.
No?? That's nowhere on her profile and every time manipulation having such range is blatantly wrong LOL.
You can't exactly react while being mindhaxxed. You can't do much of anything.
Prove that it will be her first move and I'll concede, otherwise, nothing stops Kuuga from just taking distance with Gouram.
It's part of her standard kit and she uses magic ic. At 10 meters she can also summon a clone right behind him and slit his throat before he expects it with piercing weapons.
Kuuga has resistance against piercing damage even against his internal organs.
I see no reason this guy doesn't get mesmerized and just decapitated. Emily can hold off Guarnan using clones long enough to get the kill on Kuugas main body.
I don't know why you're treating like any of her attacks would one-shot Kuuga when the AP gap isn't even 2 times. Mesmerize would only be relevant if she is close enough to Kuuga to do so, which ain't happening once Gouram hops in.
Emily raising her hand > Kuuga getting on a vehicle and flying 2000km at subsonic speed (Emily could unironically run and keep up with his vehicles. Theyre both subsonic in movement speed. There's no reason she just allows Kuuga to run for KM when she is just as fast as his vehicles).
Gouram flies by itself and would aid and protect Kuuga even against his will, and why are you mentioning speed values when that attribute is equal lmao.

Magic is one of her first moves yes. Why wouldn't she use one of her most efficient spells knowing that?
Prove that she would use her best techniques at the first move. That's like me saying that Kuuga's Sealing Energy is his first move so he'll immediately use a finisher.

Magic is one of her first moves yes. Why wouldn't she use one of her most efficient spells knowing that?

Can you justify why this guys first move is running away for KM and sniping
Kuuga running away is one of many scenarios for him. Gouram is also guaranteed to help since its instinctive of it to do so.

I'm talking about specifically using doppelganger + domino to kill Kuuga. Why that specific scenario 100% of the time? If you're implying that she is going to do that then yes, Kuuga is going to lose 100% of the time.

Let's assume a different scenario:
Since they start 10 metres apart and assuming if Kuuga goes close range, wouldn't she rather go for melee? I'm seeing the gameplay rn and it looks as though she does a lot (up to the player really) Wouldn't that means she go straight into someone who is more skilled with sealing energy? This scenario Kuuga certainly has more advantages.

Depending on different scenarios and starts, results could be drastically different. One could favor Emily heavily and one could favor Kuuga heavily. Its why it looks like an incon to me.

Last edited:
Back