• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A JBW Thread but It's new series thread of JBW with "What If", "How", or "Why"

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Women are like Men, but also not like Men
400% W O K E
I see your 400% W O K E and raise you 8,000,000,000,000,000% W╠▒╠×╠ú╠®╠½ ═Ü╠ú╠╝╠ÿ╠▒╠¡ ═ê╠╣╠ƒ╠û ╠»═ôO╠ø╠░ ╠┤ ╠│K╠ù ═ê═Ö ╠┤═Ä ╠ÿE╠í╠ú═ò╠ÿ

I'm still wait for people who commented about my ideas. >:[

Why Serious Profiles was added to JBW (I know it but on MeWe, CFC Group. I saw someone who saying that serious profiles are allowed in JBW, even though this is only for joke profiles, That's it.)

If Rodari Dante wasn't a noob.

If JBW and Google Plus switched places.

If Memes and YouTube switched places.

If JBW and Google Plus has started the war.

If DerpyLulu (Me) took over JBW.

If DerpyLulu (Me) and VEXIKKU switched places.

If Memes and YouTube has started the war.

If Rodari Dante took over JBW.

If Memes and Reality Warpers has started the war.

If YouTube and Reality Warpers has started the war.

If Crabwhale took over JBW.

If There are no wikia users.

If DerpyLulu (Me) have fight with VEXIKKU in the match.

If Alexcar3000 took over JBW.

If Ryukama created a new game.

If Felix Arugle have feats.

If DerpyLulu (Me) have fight with Alexcar3000 in the match.

If Supercodplayer1995 have a serious profile page in JBW.

If a Profile Page of Behind the Meme was added in JBW.

Back