• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True Self Mode Baam vs Devil Power Vanica

Baam can use the Red Thryssa Transformations and 2nd Thorn, nothing else

The Tree of Qliphoth is open

Speed Equalized

Irregular boy: 2 (ImNot4nUser, Loyd)
Devil Host: 2? (Milly_Rocking_Bandit?, Epsilon_R?)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
bruh this is a stomp. how tf is baam passing through immo type 3 + high regen? dude can heal from flames, you either need some kirby level abilities for this or a priest, though TerminalMontage Kirby would work.

idk man, as long as they don't just regen limbs within seconds and don't vaporize concepts they'd be a good match. For a fair fight against this thing you put baam against you'd need an Admininstrator.

Overall, Devil Power Dante scales to 1 Teraton, while TSM Baam scales to 1.2 Teratons, but if you consider the respectives chain scalings of both, Baam and Dante should be approximately equal in AP

It is gonna be real hard to get past the regen... Maybe danmaku him to death after immobilization+bpt fails?

how good is it? Technically baam resists molecular immobilization but idk if that would be as useful. Either way he could just powernull it

how good is it? Technically baam resists molecular immobilization but idk if that would be as useful. Either way he could just powernull it
Strong enough to crush his opponent and even giant stones, a space-warping technique that works on Asta, who has both gravity powernull and resistance to space manip. And, at higher percentages, generate black holes out of gravity.

Last edited:
I dont think bam has a way outside of gravity manip tbh, (that's why i said oath flame tsuna could beat him)

If it's instant then I vote Dante, since his regen says no to RFC+flare wave combo, Bam would have to do a stardust and nuke and hope it works.
Since Dante scales to 1 teraton and Bam to 5 Tera(and scales a lil above with stardust) So I don't think it will work either coz gravity manip that bends space+dura neg gg ig.

Vanica's hax might be too much, but she doesn't use most of them in character unless Megicula asks her to, so it could be fair I guess.

Megicula will likely order Vanica to use a Death Manip curse on him if she's about to die tho.

Last edited:
Aight i need an scans of what you are saying about death manip because all i see about it is decaying some flowers a bit

Aight i need an scans of what you are saying about death manip because all i see about it is decaying some flowers a bit
Death Manip comes from the curse she put on Noelle's mom, which killed her.

The decaying flowers was just Megicula erasing Charlotte's magic with Decaying World

Er... Danmaku Blood + Red Beast + Decaying World spam?
Help specifying those things, like Danmaku is nothing new, Bam has fought and has his own danmaku, via water!!

Only from reading the ability section:
Red Beast:
seems like one big blood monster, so meh
Decaying World: Could be dangerous and a very good defense, how does it works tho? And only magic, or energy too, or BC is a verse where energy is magic and so?

Anyways my turn:
Bam has superior AP with second thorn(5 tera, so x5 above her almost in oneshot area), in base form both of them have 1 Teratons so they fine. it is not a huge difference either. Bam also resists magic and nullfify it so he will be fine against some of the abilities.

What about Shinsu danmaku(Which has absorbtion, so she better not get touched by it)+Long Range Power Null of magic and energy via Shinwonryu+superior CQC (and all abilities that comes from it, like his enhanced senses, IR, and what not.) So, Shinwonryu nullifies her magic, what happens from there then?

Back