• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
-You wake up in the middle of the night to a strange noise you see a horror character almost to your house you have a lot of weapons in your house

-You have prep time and has a supply of various weapons the horror character enters your house and you have weapons already ready for combat

You: 1 (Sans2345)

The Horror Character: 0 ()

i'll start

I would likely win against baldi despite the fact that baldi is a human being and can likely die i would have various weapons to use in combat so i would likely win against baldi

ill play

i would likely win against sans because sans is a skeleton and i have a skeleton inside of me so im probably just as strong as sans at least if we were in the same verse equilization

Baldi's listed speed and attack potency would make pretty quick work of you, the average (or below average) human being.

Anyway, I could probably one-shot Jason Vorhees. No biggie.

I'll go in.

Christian vs Freddy Fazbear

Woah, boy, i'm having trouble here. My fast energy should give me a huge advantage and my brutal methods (using a branch as a bat) gives me one huge win here.

Also, i played the game a lot, so i know Freddy's strategy already, so i'd be able to predict him. Also, my intense durability should help me not get killed by the first blow.

I have a pool in my backyard, so i can dump water all over him or just lure him and push him in.

I have a huge advantage in my home, and since i'm moving, i'd be able to push him off a tall height.

Perhaps it was Freddy that should've be ready.

Winner: That guy with too much spare time

ProfessorLord said:
ill play
i would likely win against sans because sans is a skeleton and i have a skeleton inside of me so im probably just as strong as sans at least if we were in the same verse equilization

Did you even read the title?

Back