• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A High 1-A+ Revision (Star Maker profile revamp)

So basically the tier justifications are in the profile and any missing abilities on current profile are either because I missed them or because I couldn't find a good justification going through the story and well the original profile is scanless and referenceless so cant blame me.

Completely revamped and improved with scans and references!
Old: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Star_Maker?so=search
New: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:BestMGQScalerEver/Sandbox6

I talked with Ultima about tiering and he said both types of High 1-A+ are fine (but he never saw the revamped profile) so I recommend not taking my word for it and wait for him to give his opinion obviously.

Creative Mode falls under the 1st type of High 1-A+ which is the ability to actualize any "arbitrarily large" logical space, while Absolute Spirit falls under 2nd type which is embodying the framework of High 1-A+ and is vastly greater than what the 1st type of High 1-A+ can do.

before taking a deeper look into the profile can I question why it is BDE 2 and not type 1? From my conversations with the admins, simply being outside only qualifies for type 1, and for type 2 you need to fully transcend it (qualitatively superior, I think the correct word was)?

before taking a deeper look into the profile can I question why it is BDE 2 and not type 1? From my conversations with the admins, simply being outside only qualifies for type 1, and for type 2 you need to fully transcend it (qualitatively superior, I think the correct word was)?
I only added that as flavor really since being High 1-A+ usually defaults to BDE 2.

After checking the sandbox, I've started to think that in the first key would be a Varies, up to High 1-A+, or the second key being High 1-A+, likely higher. But if that's not allowed then my apologies.

After checking the sandbox, I've started to think that in the first key would be a Varies, up to High 1-A+, or the second key being High 1-A+, likely higher. But if that's not allowed then my apologies.
I'm gonna keep arguing for Accelerated Development, but not only that... Dream Manipulation also comes to hit in the spot.

I'm gonna keep arguing for Accelerated Development, but not only that... Dream Manipulation also comes to hit in the spot.
Eh maybe accelerated development for the first keys intelligence since he would still just naturally scale to high 1-A+ by having the potential to do anything possible and it not being a real growth in power. What would give dream manipulation?

Eh maybe accelerated development for the first keys intelligence since he would still just naturally scale to high 1-A+ by having the potential to do anything possible and it not being a real growth in power. What would give dream manipulation?
Here you can check the first grasps regarding dreams, I can even tell you this part exactly:
Under “the cold light of the stars, symbol of the hypercosmical reality, with its crystal ecstasy,” Stapledon is taken to a journey, perhaps a vision or a dream, to the depths of the cosmos and beyond. After witnessing the fates of myriads of planets and intelligent species, Stapledon, now a cosmic spirit, has a brief encounter with God — the Star Maker. In a dream within the dream, Stapledon learns about the Star Maker and his creations.

If Ultima himself said that it'll take some time to apply this... I'll wait. Also he has a lot of issues with the Swirl of the Root thing that needs to be resolved.

Back