• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A guy that hunts vampires but is a vampire versus a vampire that is pretty good at killing vampires.

Alucard castlevania
"You will never touch this world again. In Mother's name, I swear it!"

VampirehunterD

It's 2 am in central park.

Alucard got real hungry and is wandering around looking for icecream.

D heard there was an extremely powerful vampire in the area.

Alucard (Castlevania): 0

D : 0

Pretty sure D one shots with durability negging, and spatial manipulation. Alucard opens up with soul steal I believe, and D negs that.

LightinAnt said:
Alucard resists, D doesn't resist fear manip. Add the Soul steal ontop and this is an easy win
D can just resurrect via his own or/and lefty, and he should have Resistance to Fear, a CRT is coming for him

Yeah he needs some hax, range, and possibly Ap revisions from what I heard. (Recently got his regen bumped to Mid-Godly which is nice)

He's going to be 2-C, I believe

And I'm editing him at this moment, but I'm just adding scans and some abilities from the respect thread that already was accepted, so nothing really important

is speed equalized? 'cause if not, D blitz hard

D has resistance to everything that Alucard has + the fact that D can cut the fount of life, negating Regenerationn, and even negate the true immortality of someone (Duke Gilzen) who could regenerate from the Fount of life being cut.

Not to mention fate and probability manipulation (with akashic records) which Alucard has no resistance against

Valcua two could use the Akashic records to make D suck Sue's blood, and to change D's fate into killing himself.

D could use the Akashic records to make Alucard do severe damage to himself. Or even worse.

How strong is Alucard soul HAX? D could easily resist his soul being dragged out of his body and be transferred to the two masks that were identical to him. And that was when he was weakened and in the rain.

Also speed should be equalized, because FTL+ (Alucard) vs Infinite (D) is unfair

If it's infinite then it can go two ways: Or Alucard wins via Soul HAX or D wins via Fate/probability manipulation

It all goes down to who acts first.

Also, I think that Julius belmont VS D is a better match-up IMO

Well in the whole entire Castlevania series, Julius is the 3rd strongest character so yeah I guess it could be a better match.

Also, why Alucard starts with Soul Hax tho ? It's based on Aria of Sorrow Intro ? Because that could be just a crowd control, and not his first move in every fight

And while Alucard can negate his Regenerationn, D can still resurrect via his own or lefty

Well think about it like this. To kill D you need to bypass his regen. For him to resurrect, he needs to have been killed. You see where i'm going with this? I think he can resurrect even if his regen is bypassed and his soul is gone

We all know that D is resistant against Soul Manipulation, but Alucard's Soul Hax is literally Infinite, while Zanus only took one soul

D is not resisting that, however he outhaxes Alucard with Akashic Records

Back