• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Green Guy VS A Goofy Boy

Mmm... It has High-Godly so it can regen from EE; although, not sure how much time it takes him to do so.

Yeah, I though he has Mid-Godly, so if the regen is automatic then the only way to defeat him would be by copying a power that Swamp Thing that can do that (that I doubt it), or travel back in time after realizing he can't kill him in the current state (Assuming that Swamp Thing isn't a timelocked character or something like that).

P sure Swamp thing handily wins, if he doesn't stomp. High godly regen, Magic, and quantum manip. Swamp thing has this in the bag.

ER is capable to replicate those powers, unless ST has a power that avoid that.

I feel that ER should have acausality since he erased his past self, but I can no longer edit the profile.

I don't think ER can replicate Swamp thing's high godly due to Swamp thing's high godly being connected to the green, which ER has no connection to.

If he's actually able to replicate the green connection which i doubt, then inconclusive.

Welp, ER only appeared in 4 issues (up to the date), but he didn't show any limitation concerning replication; there's more power of what are listened in the profile, but I haven't read it or the characters haven't appeared enough to known how their powers works.

If is possible that he can't replicate the powers due they come from an external source, he still have claicognizance so he can access to a great amount of powers to counter the other ones.

Back