• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A greedy boss and his grumpy employee try to beat each other to death

Mr. Krabs vs. Squidward

Fight takes place in the Krusty Krab. Both are absolutely bloodlusted because if Mr. Krabs wins, he gets to rob Bill Gates and have his entire net worth. And if Squidward wins, he gets to live Squilliam's life of luxury and have every single one of his possessions

Tier probably doesnt matter but let's just say they're 9-B since they're bloodlusted anyway

Oh yeah Mr. Krabs: 4

Squidward Tortellini: 1

Inconclusive: 0

I'm going to say Squidward via time haxs. I would say inclusive because they have no way of bypassing each other's regeration, but I think Squidward could use his time haxs, to kill Mr. Krabs when he was younger

squidward and mr krabs are very simular fighting wise but mr krabs has a extensive history in episode shell of a man it's about mr krabs hiding from his old friends at the navy while squidward has shown to know karate and to be competent at it but army training is alot better than karate

Back