• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed definitely needs to be equalized here, Bayo is over 160x faster.

This is actually a very close fight. Physically theyre basically equal, and Sol's resistance to mind and soul attacks negs Bayo's Sloth Swords and Shuraba, and poison resistance takes care of Kafka. That still leaves Bayo's time manip and atomic destruction, which would bypass his regen quite nicely

How does his ressurection work?

Isn't Sol like, so far into High 4-C that he becomes 4-B just by transforming? I'm assuming he has the AP advantage. Sol seems to be resistant to most of Bayo's arsenal except time manip, and Bazillions. Since it's completely in character for Bayo to time stop simply by dodging, it's only going to be a matter of time before Sol gets atomized.

Really? I thought Guilty Gear characters were really high up there in High 4-C.

Huh, then Bayo wins this handily with time manip and atomization.

Sol also has resurrection via the Master Ghost so if Bayo does manage to kill him he'll simply resurrect. He can also summon minions with it ( doubt they'd do much but hey.) So whenever Bayo does kill him Sol will simply resurrect. Sol holds the AP advantage here albeit slightly but still an advantage none the less. He also holds the stamina advantage so i think I'll go inconclusive.

His resurrection is complicated to say the least. He essentially Respawns from his Soul,yet if he respawns too much it'll destroy his soul. ( I'll bring this up in a CRT because it's purely game mechanics to stop the players endlessly spamming the resurrection button.)

Knightofannihilation666 said:
His resurrection is complicated to say the least. He essentially Respawns from his Soul,yet if he respawns too much it'll destroy his soul. ( I'll bring this up in a CRT because it's purely game mechanics to stop the players endlessly spamming the resurrection button.)
Cant she just BFR him to Inferno?

It's a parallel universe, basically he'd just be stuck wandering there constantly being attacked by demons on or around bayo's level

The dude has been brought to the Backyard which attacks you on a spiritual and mental level. I think he'll be fine in Inferno. Not sure how he'll get out though.

Yeah he's not going to have much trouble there its just that he really wont have a way back, hence the BFR

I go with Bayo solely for her ability to BFR Sol to Inferno

Has ever been able to come back from that sort of thing?

He has shown to be able to escape from other dimensions such as a the Backyard but I'll need to go back and see how he got out of it.

Just saying, even Bayonetta herself didnt escape Inferno on her own, Loki literally BFRed her through space-time and she had to time travel back to the present.

Sol is an anti-hax character yes but the only thing Bayo can really do here is to BFR him into the Inferno, while he fought That Man in the Backyard he couldn't get out and had to have That Man send him back to the Real World. Right now I'm seeing this as Sol winning via Dragon Instal which would tremendously boost him allowing him to overwhelm her sooner or later or Bayo via BFR. But I need to know the context behind her BFR and how it works exactly and if she uses this in character or not.

@Knight I dont believe Dragon Install is allowed here. Her BFR works by literally summoning demons to drag her opponent to Inferno, and its 100% in character for her to do so to the point where in lore its REQUIRED for her to do so on a daily basis or she will die. And yes she can summon demons in stopped time.

@ Yeah just noticed that the OP has the limiter on but Sol can still USD Dragon Instal but it'll be weaker than usual so I don't think that'll be a factor now. Ah gotcha, thanks for the context but might I ask what's stopping Sol from killing the Demons before they drag him to the Inferno? Ah wait nvm I think I see what you mean. Are you saying she'll stop time and then use the summon? If so then that's fair I suppose.

If he catches them out of stopped time then nothing, its entirely possible for him to kill them and stronger characters in Bayonetta have actually done it before.

Yeah, I think Bayo takes this with mid-high difficulties. The fight'll take some time and they'll be exchanging blows for quite a while, until she decides to use some of her haxxier moves.

Back