• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A God Fights A Hero For Fun

2018 Kratos VS Saitama

High 6-A forms. Speed equalized. Fight takes place outside of Kratos' house. Kratos is not using any weapons. Just punching and kicking each other :p

-=Story=-

Saitama knocked on the door to Kratos house. Opening it was Kratos, the God of War himself.

"Hey, are you Kratos?" Saitama asked casually.

"What concern is that to you, boy?" Kratos replied.

"Well, I heard from a woman named Freya that you were pretty strong. I was hoping to meet someone as strong as me," Saitama said.

"Leave," Kratos replied, "You seek a battle you have no place fighting."

"Show me how strong you are," Saitama said, grabbing the door as Kratos prepared to close it.

Kratos punched Saitama in the face, sending him flying backward.

Saitama kept his dull expression.

"Not bad, my turn..."

Saitama delivered and uppercut back toward Kratos. Once Kratos landed, he gave an angry gaze toward Saitama.

FIGHT!

Kratos - 0

Saitama - 0

I don't know if this Kratos has any skills that can ignore Saitama's durability, but Kratos could keep dodging his punches forever using his time slow.

Saitama stomps.. true saitama is only evaluated at a multicontinent level because his lack of feats.. but he is probably at least around solar sytem level.. he casually punched and nulified an attack from boros that was said to destroy the entire earth.. boros was also sub relativistic speed chasing after saitama while he walked backwards and was still faster so by that you can speculate that he is at least relativistic+ if not light speed that means he could easily blitz kratos..

> Kratos is not using any weapons. Just punching and kicking each other :p

is this spite thread ??

Also better not using Kratos (2018) profile for Versus for now, since that profile need revision

You cannot restrict weapons, only tier based abilities which Kratos doesn't have. He dodges Saitama's punches forever with time slow anyway.

Also Andika is correct about his profile needing revision since there's only one game in the Norse GoW

OP can restrict weapons that Kratos isn't always/almost always shown with.

That being said, the shockwaves from Saitama's serious punch are more than enough to obliterate Kratos.

Honestly Saitama crushes Kratos. They both have feats like Kratos flipping the Temple and Saitama throwing the Monster Association Base. Kratos had to put effort in the Temple while Saitama through the base with no effort. Saitama wins

No weapons? Eh, I think Kratos has enough experience, strength, and skill to be able to outmatch Saitama in the long run. Saitama could put up a great fight, though, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up winning.

Back