• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A God Eater fights a Titan: Lenka Utsuki VS. Eren Yeager

Lenka Utsuki from God eater and Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan.

Speed: Equalized.

Lenka: Infected by Oracle Cells (At Least 8-C, Likely Higher)

Eren Jaeger: Post-Timeskip Titan Form (8-C, Higher with Hardening)

Who wins?

this is a bit old and a bit late but from memory do believe that god arcs being made from aragami cells are definitely able to pierce through titan erens armor as aragami have been shown to be able to eat all known material in god eater with the exception being anything protected by a specific bias factor. specially when it has been stated that god arcs work the same way aragamis do.
in the games it has been shown that god arcs can fail to devour an aragami if their bias factor makes it disgusting to eat. eren likely doesn't have a bias factor and is made of organic material so a god arc being able to devour him is not out of the ordinary, lenka wont get ammunition for his gun form though because eren is not made of oracle cells.
whether lenka will be able to discern that he has to hit eren on the nape as he doesn't have information on the titans is a bit debatable, though I'll cheat a bit here as I am using manga only content here: it has been shown in the manga that god eaters who fight unknown enemies do experimentation to find effective locations and areas where their attacks are most effective so it is not out of the ordinary that lenka will be able to find out where to hit.

personally though I know more about god eater than attack on titan so some of this is possibly wrong. but I do think lenka has a better edge since fighting enemies larger than them is nothing new to god eaters. though there hasn't been any records of god eater characters in the anime fighting kaiju sized enemies like the titans.

Back