• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, I’m not gonna complain to much. It was fun to write and didn’t take me even the whole school day.

I must defend the Savior of eldia as the proud Yaegerist I am.
Simp
lol I’ll make a match with eren you can defend him in before the MHA supporters dust the match

I’m voting for Eren based on Arcker’s argument. Exactly how is Deku supposed to be able to get to Eren’s nape if he protects it with hardening? He can’t, it’s impossible. And I believe that Eren could eventually hit Deku after enough time, and with hardened fists, it’s basically a one-shot.

I’m voting for Eren based on Arcker’s argument. Exactly how is Deku supposed to be able to get to Eren’s nape if he protects it with hardening? He can’t, it’s impossible. And I believe that Eren could eventually hit Deku after enough time, and with hardened fists, it’s basically a one-shot.
Don’t dickride me to hard 💀

Op can’t formally vote in their own thread.

Edit: Oh, guess you learn something new everyday, never mind me.

I’m going to solely talk about the danger sense and Intelligence arguments since those are basically the only ones that matter and are the most misconstrued.

Deku blocks and reacts to bullet barrages at close range from the best sniper in the country. His feats vs Nagant >>> being skilled in hand to hand. Saying “yeah Eren will just eventually hit him” without saying why he would ever hit him other than throwing doubt on Danger Sense is ridiculous.

Also, Danger Sense is backed by Analytical Prediction. What does Eren have for that at all. No one even remotely addressed it, it’s the main thing that makes Danger Sense worthwhile. He would be able to calculate and predict the attacks of Eren before they’re anywhere near him. But skilled in hand to hand so he hits anyway? I guess? Somehow? Despite having no feats at all to suggest he can even REMOTELY get past just the precog?

Deku could, without Danger Sense, predict Mirio coming out of his undetectable, intangible form from below the ground SECONDS after seeing him in combat. He understood and could predict Mirio’s fighting style with his quirk in LESS THAN 10 SECONDS without even knowing what his quirk was, only having ideas of it.

He got so good at predicting that he could bounce his Air Force off of invisible air walls by predicting where Gentle Crininal would make the air walls, after memorizing the placement of his other air walls, to land an accurate hit. Gentle Criminal’s mobility was legit too fast for Deku to predict or keep up with, but by the end of the fight Deku was predicting a faster Gentle in lover mode.

Attempting to claim “he only has ridiculous feats against long range stuff so if Eren just punches and kicks at him really good he one shots eventually” is so absolutely ludicrous to me. Precog doesn’t just suddenly turn off or become useless because your opponent is punching at you instead of shooting at you unless there’s some specific reasoning for it.

Also, little side note, MUSCULAR LITERALLY COULD NOT HIT DEKU because of Danger Sense. Deku used it to dodge his punches with absolute ease. So trying to claim he doesn’t even have close combat feats with it is wrong. Blatantly. Even if Muscular isn’t as skilled as Eren, it shows that Danger Sense works perfectly fine on close range combatants, so I see no reasons that Danger Sense + Analytical Prediction get countered by Eren’s fighting style whatsoever.

Also, a small note, Deku can fly and use Smokescreen. So Eren being 15m tall is irrelevant if Deku just puts smoke in the air while flying. That is a very ridiculous notion that smokescreen just doesn’t reach when Deku can fly or go on top of a building.

Also, why are we bringing up fighting skill in the first place when Eren is fighting someone WAY smaller than he is as you stated for your smokescreen argument? Wouldn’t that make his fighting style basically useless unless he specifically has one for dealing with smaller opponents? Which I don’t see referenced anywhere? So what’s stopping Precog and Analytical Prediction from running amok on him due to the size difference?

Also no, Eren is not as smart as Deku. Deku’s feats are literally Eren’s feats but better. He figures out abilities within seconds and can predict attacks before they even happen. He adapts mid combat to being able to predict enemies he couldn’t predict before. Even if you’re faster than him he can predict your trajectory and hit you, as he has done several times. His numerous battles have shown just what a genius in terms of analysis and reaction he is. In combat, Eren is no where near Deku in intelligence. Outside battle I would say yes Eren is smarter, but inside battle Eren has no feats at all that even come close to Deku in the slightest.

He can’t, best shot is not hitting it by attacking a different spot.

Ergo this fight is just terribly balanced since neither can feasibly hurt the other. Like, ever.
I'm pretty sure Deku outlasts the **** out of him given that Eren's Profile literally says that he has 3 Transformations at his disposal and he can only hold the form for an hour and a half before becoming exhausted. Repeated Transformations exhausts him quicker.

I'm pretty sure Deku outlasts the **** out of him given that Eren's Profile literally says that he has 3 Transformations at his disposal and he can only hold the form for an hour and a half before becoming exhausted. Repeated Transformations exhausts him quicker.
Deku fighting for weeks with barely any rest and possibly not even eating or drinking anything like:
Also King basically said everything I did but more eloquently, so obviously I agree lmao

Back