• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Asriel Dremurr: 0

Kyubey: 0

Inconclusive: 0

After Homura killed Flowey in Death Battle Fanon some incubator with emotions (Kyubey) brought him back

Both have 1 month of prep time (the prep time that they got was Homura vs Flowey) and Flowey has all the human and monster souls in Undertale. Kyubey can use all the armor and tech that he has to neutralize the one who attacked him (Flowey).

Last edited:
(This is Fun and games due to the fact that It involves an OC I made who’s name is Pensuke or Penske for short.)

Chara talks to pensuke.

Pensuke: Are u a boi?

Chara: Who cares?

Pensuke: Can’t turn u into a magical boi unless u are a boi.

Chara: Tell me, is there an expiration date?

Pensuke: wat?

Chara: Magical boys? You make it sound like some type of Litch?

Pensuke: It’s not a litch I am totally not lying I swear🌝🤥 I am just twisting the truth.

Last edited:
Chara: sure

Pensuke: Wanna sign a contract, you can even wish for all of humanity to be gone hehehe 😈.

Chara No thanks.

Pensuke: Why?

Chara: Because I said so. You have a problem with that?

Pensuke: … No

Chara: Good! Now scram!

Pensuke (After reading Chara’s mind): (leaves by teleporting and observes Flowey, reading HIS mind.)

Chara: I’ll go to the king and I’ll take the human souls. You can’t stop me!

Flowey: Whatever you say, whatever you say.

Chara: Oh, and one more thingy… beware the cat who talks and makes shady deals with you.

Flowey: What… are you talking about?

Chara: I… am talking about that sucker here. (points a gun at Pensuke and shoots, missing)

Flowey: I see… I will take care of him after I defeat this person who doesn’t use Determination to travel through time.

Pensuke: Hey Flowey

Flowey: Oh hey dude. How you doin?
Pensuke: Fine… just want you to know. There is an incubator more powerful than I am. Beware him… my… my so… my uhhh….. a mighty incubator. Beware the one who’s 2.54 centimeters thinnner and 2.54 centimeters less tall than me… Beware the one… named… Kyubey.

Flowey: Oh… good to know ok cya bye (Goes off to look for the human souls.)

(Time fastforwards because this all already happened)
Flowey (Takes the souls and kills Chara)

(Meanwhile… back in the present day)

Pensuke: All right this is boring. (Turns off the TV and is back to where Flowey’s remains are like that of a soul gem.)

Last edited:
Kyubey (revives Flowey with demonic magic whoever was empowering him we’ll never know as he is not having that in this battle)

Pensuke: This is gonna be intense!(leaves through the portal that Kyubey entered in while Kyubey was holding a pistol)

Back