• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is my first real attempt at a match so I am a novice at this

Story: Andrea's luck is such a menace to the citizens of New york city while she travels there that Judgement goes to Central Park in New York City to deal with her.

Andrea Davenport (9-A, Higher with Lucky Penny) v.s Judgment (Helltaker) (8-C, 8-B with Chains)

Both have optional equipment, Speed Equalized, SBA rules apply.

Judgment joins Andrea's harem: 0

Andrea's sentenced to death!!!: 0

Patrick, we saved the city: 0

Last edited:
9-A vs 8-C...

Stomp.
the penny is likely 8-C, not 9-A. It said higher. on the page after all plus the things it does can be in 8-C range

Judgment's durability isn't specific but the penny luck can likely hurt her

Also being 1 tier off doesn't mean it's an automatic stomp anyway

Last edited:
A lot of the stuff Andrea's luck did was just shown to harm Molly, Scratch and Libby, and the disasters it could cause could definitely go higher, but we don't have anything to scale it to, more or less a 8-C. I guess the penny could cause Judgement to harm herself or make the Sin Machine malfunction like it did the offscreen car, but I dunno. This is very iffy.

A lot of the stuff Andrea's luck did was just shown to harm Molly, Scratch and Libby, and the disasters it could cause could definitely go higher, but we don't have anything to scale it to, more or less a 8-C. I guess the penny could cause Judgement to harm herself or make the Sin Machine malfunction like it did the offscreen car, but I dunno. This is very iffy.
tornados are more than building and that is judgement's durability so ...

Andrea's tornados have only been shown to harm Libby.
a tornado was able to severely damage a supermarket and I don't think it even touched the ground still being a supercell storm

I believe that her tornados are the same as normal ones even if a bit consistent in strength. Also lighting and storms could probably harm Judgement since I doubt she can tank a lighting strike but idk

true the luck is vague though the tornadoes show it can be 8-C level imo

IDK if Judgment doing self harm is really a win condition for Andrea but maybe

It wasn't. Things were being pulled into it and it caused an indoor storm, but nothing was damaged.
yet ... seriously doubt nothing would have occurred once the tornado actually formed. Plus why assume it wouldn't act like any tornado

You also have to remember she has toon force so it's not like that can't also play a factor in it's force

wait a New CRT made Andrea possibly High 7-C
but is that a separate tier? I'm assuming it is for this battle so she is 9-A still

It's just a possibly, she's still 9-A.

I'm still iffy on the 8-C tornados, but Andrea definitely has wincons. It'll be very hard for Judgement to approach her.

It's just a possibly, she's still 9-A.

I'm still iffy on the 8-C tornados, but Andrea definitely has wincons. It'll be very hard for Judgement to approach her.
8-C tornadoes unfortunately are the only real win-cons we see within her in the show but I doubt she can't do other 8-C things since the different amounts of disasters she can do can likley reach 8-C

another I realized is her social influencing
Judgement has been influenced before to not fight by Helltaker, someone who had no influence while Andrea has that + Fear manipulation

IDK if it's passive or she has to act threatening to make it work

8-C tornadoes unfortunately are the only real win-cons we see within her in the show but I doubt she can't do other 8-C things since the different amounts of disasters she can do can likley reach 8-C

another I realized is her social influencing
Judgement has been influenced before to not fight by Helltaker, someone who had no influence while Andrea has that + Fear manipulation

IDK if it's passive or she has to act threatening to make it work
All Judgement has to do is say Andrea’s name wrong and she turns into her worst nightmare. Though by that point, Andrea could send bees to sting her, or force several acts of clumsiness upon her.

All Judgement has to do is say Andrea’s name wrong and she turns into her worst nightmare. Though by that point, Andrea could send bees to sting her, or force several acts of clumsiness upon her.
Judgment's fake personality that she usually has will likely be enough to piss Andrea off

bump

ig for anyone interested, I will list a wincon Judgement has since I stated some for Andrea

She has Danmaku and thought base chain attacks + one shots against Andrea so she just needs to eventually have one of her hit's not miss or be blocked by Andrea's luck

I think Social Influencing won't help here that much. It's distinguished from Empathic manipulation as Empathic manipulation can can manipulate ones feelings regardless of ones position. Social influencing on the other hand is based typically on the character's status. Since Judgement doesn't know her at all, it's unlikely she'll be as affected as those in the show who know her. Tho Judgement's fake personality was bypassed by someone with social influencing. All it took was some flattery to do her in.

I think Judgement shouldn't have too much difficulty tagging her seeing as she can both fire chains 10x faster than her opponent, making it over a blitz speed-gap. But she can also just... summon chains ON her. Luck isn't really gonna do anything against that.

I think Social Influencing won't help here that much. It's distinguished from Empathic manipulation as Empathic manipulation can can manipulate ones feelings regardless of ones position. Social influencing on the other hand is based typically on the character's status. Since Judgement doesn't know her at all, it's unlikely she'll be as affected as those in the show who know her. Tho Judgement's fake personality was bypassed by someone with social influencing. All it took was some flattery to do her in.

I think Judgement shouldn't have too much difficulty tagging her seeing as she can both fire chains 10x faster than her opponent, making it over a blitz speed-gap. But she can also just... summon chains ON her. Luck isn't really gonna do anything against that.
Andrea's luck doesn't just affect her. It passively absorbs the luck of people in a town's or possibly universe's radius until they have none left. It can also cause people to become clumsy, so it could also affect Judgement's ability to attack her. Andrea's luck just manipulates possibilities around her such that whatever is going on causes misery to fall upon the people around her while good things solely happen to her. Her passive telekinesis also causes things to just move on their own to benefit Andrea. She could possibly use her own chains against her.

Andrea's luck doesn't just affect her. It passively absorbs the luck of people in a town's or possibly universe's radius until they have none left. It can also cause people to become clumsy, so it could also affect Judgement's ability to attack her. Andrea's luck just manipulates possibilities around her such that whatever is going on causes misery to fall upon the people around her while good things solely happen to her. Her passive telekinesis also causes things to just move on their own to benefit Andrea. She could possibly use her own chains against her.
I would get being clumsy being a problem for character's who don't use thought based summons, but I don't see how Judgement could be clumsy enough to do something stupid like summon a chain on herself. Given this is a fight too, Judgement's opening move appears to be summoning a chain already around the opponent on fire that burns their flesh of immediately.

I think Social Influencing won't help here that much. It's distinguished from Empathic manipulation as Empathic manipulation can can manipulate ones feelings regardless of ones position. Social influencing on the other hand is based typically on the character's status. Since Judgement doesn't know her at all, it's unlikely she'll be as affected as those in the show who know her. Tho Judgement's fake personality was bypassed by someone with social influencing. All it took was some flattery to do her in
she has fear manipulation and IDK if Helltaker even has social influencing since he convinced the demons in very easy ways. He was a stranger and yet convinced judgement quite easily. Andrea wouldn't have hard of a time when she has 2 manipulation abilities especially if she gets pissed of by Judgement which is likely ig Judgement's ego make her mad*

Last edited:
I would get being clumsy being a problem for character's who don't use thought based summons, but I don't see how Judgement could be clumsy enough to do something stupid like summon a chain on herself. Given this is a fight too, Judgement's opening move appears to be summoning a chain already around the opponent on fire that burns their flesh of immediately.
her luck would protect her then and she already has high luck with Judgement having her luck absorbed by the penny so she likely won't be able to hit her for a while

The luck can just make the chains miss her or be blocked

Last edited:
also, she has to attack her while other lucky stuff is happening around her which can reach 8-C levels like Tornadoes and other storms

hell if she attacks Andrea. what's stopping a tornado from appearing near her to block or alter the direction of the chain and threaten her? This has happen before so I doubt that it wouldn't occur again

also, she has to attack her while other lucky stuff is happening around her which can reach 8-C levels like Tornadoes and other storms

hell if she attacks Andrea. what's stopping a tornado from appearing near her to block or alter the direction of the chain and threaten her? This has happen before so I doubt that it wouldn't occur again
Can you please stop with the 8-C tornados?

sure ig but doesn't really matter since her penny is higher than 9-A which is all that is really needed
It's just higher than her base AP power by an unquantifiable level since it's effects are easily able to overwhelm the likes of Molly, Libby, and Scratch.

It's just higher than her base AP power by an unquantifiable level since it's effects are easily able to overwhelm the likes of Molly, Libby, and Scratch.
unquantifiable can vary heavily then in terms of strength

Scratch implies a high ceiling for it.

Back