• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spamton Tries To Scam A Child (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Spamton_screenshot_shop.png
gig-piggin-and-movie-filmin-in-this-episode-of-the-ghost-and-molly-mcgee.jpg

• SBA
  • Andrea has the Lucky Penny
  • Spamton is in base form
  • Spamton's AP is 0.075 tons. Andrea's AP is 0.171 tons.
NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A [Big Shot]!!:
It's Pronounced "Ahn-Dray-Ah": James_Plays_4_Games, MaidRips, Board3659, BrackishBrineBroth, LeoEpicGamer8910, Mariogoods, koopa3144 (7)
Incon:

Last edited:
Spamton would negate durability with soul manipulation, but Andrea has useful supernatural luck to avoid getting hit and higher physical power to counter Spamton's durability. Although Andrea has this supernatural luck, she doesn't seem completely immune to being negatively affected by a character who can't directly counter the ability, and she doesn't seem to have combat skill, so I suppose this makes the combatants evenly matched in terms of their capabilities of hitting each other. Spamton probably wouldn't care about Andrea's emotional influences because Spamton is a puppet and is way too focused on trying to make profit, but he's also already out of luck in this regard, being left in garbage, so Andrea absorbing luck wouldn't do much either.

I think Spamton would win, because the idea of Andrea winning would mean that she wouldn't get hit a single time during the entire battle, which is unlikely to be the case. Spamton would probably have bad aim with his danmaku because of Andrea's luck, and Andrea would probably try to jump out of the way of Spamton's attacks, but Spamton wouldn't be blind and Andrea probably wouldn't skillfully slip through all the attacks like Kris did. Andrea would struggle to get close to Spamton and she would get hit once eventually. That one hit would target Andrea's soul, which would probably kill her immediately. I vote for Spamton to win.

but he's also already out of luck in this regard, being left in garbage, so Andrea absorbing luck wouldn't do much either.
Her probability manipulation affects Libby who is already very extremely unlucky, making her luck just unbearably bad. Andrea doesn't have to fight because the probability manipulation will just do the job for her. In the episode (which unfortunately isn't fully on YouTube), every time she's attacked, the luck kicks in and protects her with some phenomenon. She wouldn't have to dodge at all. Also the speed of the projectiles that attack Molly and Scratch should be as fast as they are, which are 1553.428 mph while Spamton clocks in at 1304.35755 mph. It shouldn't be hard for them to get in a hit at all.

Her probability manipulation affects Libby who is already very extremely unlucky, making her luck just unbearably bad. Andrea doesn't have to fight because the probability manipulation will just do the job for her. In the episode (which unfortunately isn't fully on YouTube), every time she's attacked, the luck kicks in and protects her with some phenomenon. She wouldn't have to dodge at all.
Thanks for pointing that out. However, if an opponent of Andrea cloned themself twenty one times and tried tackling her, surely one of them would hit her eventually, right? Has the lucky penny's influence ever been shown to be able to fend off that many threats at the same time? If not, then we shouldn't assume that it can unless there's more information that suggests that it could.

Thanks for pointing that out. However, if an opponent of Andrea cloned themself twenty one times and tried tackling her, surely one of them would hit her eventually, right? Has the lucky penny's influence ever been shown to be able to fend off that many threats at the same time? If not, then we shouldn't assume that it can unless there's more information that suggests that it could.
It should, because in the episode, Scratch says that everyone in Brighton would have bad luck. That's an entire town's worth of people. If she can inflict this upon an entire town, then 21 clones should be a cinch for the penny. That also isn't taking into account the disasters the penny can inflict upon Spamton, which can range to minor mishaps to paper bags, tornados and indoor storms.

It should, because in the episode, Scratch says that everyone in Brighton would have bad luck. That's an entire town's worth of people. If she can inflict this upon an entire town, then 21 clones should be a cinch for the penny. That also isn't taking into account the disasters the penny can inflict upon Spamton, which can range to minor mishaps to paper bags, tornados and indoor storms.
This means my original premise wouldn't work. However, Spamton might be able to convince Andrea to give the lucky penny to him, because he makes monetary deals during his battle, and Andrea has shown to be willing to give the penny, unaware that the penny is the cause of her luck. Although it was Kris who asked Spamton to make deals, that's only because Spamton was already talking about that topic. So, I'll switch my vote to inconclusive. Andrea could easily win via sheer luck, but at the same time she could be convinced to lose what causes the luck, which would make it an easy win for Spamton at that point.

This means my original premise wouldn't work. However, Spamton might be able to convince Andrea to give the lucky penny to him, because he makes monetary deals during his battle, and Andrea has shown to be willing to give the penny, unaware that the penny is the cause of her luck. Although it was Kris who asked Spamton to make deals, that's only because Spamton was already talking about that topic. So, I'll switch my vote to inconclusive. Andrea could easily win via sheer luck, but at the same time she could be convinced to lose what causes the luck, which would make it an easy win for Spamton at that point.
She could be and that would be Spamton's wincon. Unfortunately, he needs to be aware that it's the singular penny that's needed to take away her bad luck, which Libby and Molly know because it's their penny that she got in the first place. And Andrea would probably just give him more expensive payments like dollars rather than just pennies normally. Plus, by that time, her own projectiles would passively try and attack Spamton and due to the speed gap, she wouldn't have a problem getting a few clean hits in on him nonstop. Thus, I think Ahhn-Drayy-Uhh wins this one.

She could be and that would be Spamton's wincon. Unfortunately, he needs to be aware that it's the singular penny that's needed to take away her bad luck, which Libby and Molly know because it's their penny that she got in the first place. And Andrea would probably just give him more expensive payments like dollars rather than just pennies normally. Plus, by that time, her own projectiles would passively try and attack Spamton and due to the speed gap, she wouldn't have a problem getting a few clean hits in on him nonstop. Thus, I think Ahhn-Drayy-Uhh wins this one.
Spamton talks about money in any case, which is why I mentioned it. Like his profile even says, he's a living incarnation of email spam. It is true that Spamton would probably take more than just a penny if that's an option, but it depends on what Andrea has on her. Spamton absorbs physical money from Kris, and Andrea said that she pays for stuff digitally, so there's a good chance that Spamton can only take the penny. Due to this factor that's completely random yet can majorly change the result of the battle, I'll still keep my vote as inconclusive.

Also, after thinking about the matchup a little more, I should clarify something; the only reason Kris can play along with Spamton asking for money is because he can win battles in Deltarune without attacking. In the case of this Spamton VS Andrea battle, perhaps Andrea would do something similar because of one of or any combination of the following: being intrigued, the lack of feeling of being in danger because of the supernatural luck, or the desire to cooperate with an attacker in an attempt to make them less hostile. It's possible that this simply won't happen, but there's still the likelihood of it happening, so like I wrote, I think inconclusive is the best vote.

Spamton talks about money in any case, which is why I mentioned it. Like his profile even says, he's a living incarnation of email spam. It is true that Spamton would probably take more than just a penny if that's an option, but it depends on what Andrea has on her. Spamton absorbs physical money from Kris, and Andrea said that she pays for stuff digitally, so there's a good chance that Spamton can only take the penny. Due to this factor that's completely random yet can majorly change the result of the battle, I'll still keep my vote as inconclusive.

Also, after thinking about the matchup a little more, I should clarify something; the only reason Kris can play along with Spamton asking for money is because he can win battles in Deltarune without attacking. In the case of this Spamton VS Andrea battle, perhaps Andrea would do something similar because of one of or any combination of the following: being intrigued, the lack of feeling of being in danger because of the supernatural luck, or the desire to cooperate with an attacker in an attempt to make them less hostile. It's possible that this simply won't happen, but there's still the likelihood of it happening, so like I wrote, I think inconclusive is the best vote.
How would Spamton deal with the passive attacks from her luck though? As seen in the episode, it was very hard for Molly and Scratch to even approach Andrea to ask for the penny back. (Ex: Moving towards her only to get kicked by a horse, getting flooded by an absurd amount of people, getting bags thrown at them with enough force to send the likes of Molly, Libby, and Scratch knocked down) Andrea doesn't even have to be aware for him to get attacked. If he's in at least a town's length from her, he is getting attacked by some disaster or projectiles. How's he getting past the tornadoes?

How would Spamton deal with the passive attacks from her luck though? As seen in the episode, it was very hard for Molly and Scratch to even approach Andrea to ask for the penny back. (Ex: Moving towards her only to get kicked by a horse, getting flooded by an absurd amount of people, getting bags thrown at them with enough force to send the likes of Molly, Libby, and Scratch knocked down) Andrea doesn't even have to be aware for him to get attacked. If he's in at least a town's length from her, he is getting attacked by some disaster or projectiles. How's he getting past the tornadoes?
Standard Battle Assumptions has the battle take place at Central Park in New York, which has a big field, with the combatants 4 kilometers away, and outside influence isn't allowed, so there's a limited amount of things that can be thrown at Spamton out of nowhere. A tornado appearing is really all Spamton would need to look out for. Paper bags don't do damage even though they could knock him, so Spamton's relentless focus on money and him being inorganic should be enough to counter this bother. I don't know what he would do against a tornado, and it might not be successful since he malfunctions a lot even though he has some skills. Even so, if he gets the lucky penny from Andrea, the storm would stop immediately, so it's not like Spamton doesn't have the chance to perform his win condition.

Standard Battle Assumptions has the battle take place at Central Park in New York, which has a big field, with the combatants 4 kilometers away, and outside influence isn't allowed, so there's a limited amount of things that can be thrown at Spamton out of nowhere. A tornado appearing is really all Spamton would need to look out for. Paper bags don't do damage even though they could knock him, so Spamton's relentless focus on money and him being inorganic should be enough to counter this bother. I don't know what he would do against a tornado, and it might not be successful since he malfunctions a lot even though he has some skills. Even so, if he gets the lucky penny from Andrea, the storm would stop immediately, so it's not like Spamton doesn't have the chance to perform his win condition.
Multiple tornados show up in the episode and Spamton has to actually get to Andrea in this time. I don't see him being able to even tag Andrea in these conditions since his luck will constantly have him be screwed over in an instant. In Molly McGee, the paper bags actually do damage because toon force comedy etc, and they'll most likely knock him down and blind him like they do Libby. If this continues for the majority of time he has to cross entire kilometers of land, in combination with the other disasters and tornados, by the time he reaches her, he'll be badly damaged as Molly and Scratch were in the episode. And keep in mind, the damage these things do are more than twice as strong as his durability. You still haven't answered his counter for the speed gap.

Multiple tornados show up in the episode and Spamton has to actually get to Andrea in this time. I don't see him being able to even tag Andrea in these conditions since his luck will constantly have him be screwed over in an instant. In Molly McGee, the paper bags actually do damage because toon force comedy etc, and they'll most likely knock him down and blind him like they do Libby. If this continues for the majority of time he has to cross entire kilometers of land, in combination with the other disasters and tornados, by the time he reaches her, he'll be badly damaged as Molly and Scratch were in the episode. And keep in mind, the damage these things do are more than twice as strong as his durability. You still haven't answered his counter for the speed gap.
I suppose it would be too much for Spamton if there would be multiple tornados, since it can ensure that one would be in a position that would disadvantage him. I didn't interpret what I saw of the paper bags as them doing damage, but at this point it doesn't matter, since Spamton would probably fail to cross kilometers in such a disastrous environment regardless of if there are paper bags in the wind. I change my vote to Andrea winning.

I didn't address the gaps in stats because in versus threads there needs to be a 7.5 times power difference for a character to be strong enough to one-shot another and I assume the same kind of logic applies to speed. It's according to the One-Shot page. Being twice as strong is not very significant.

Back