• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A gary stu vs a good protagonist, kirito vs protag-kun

"Don't call stomp though, protag-kun's plot manip is the worst fighting ability against anyone who isn't cartoonishly evil or canonically a main character with plot armor."

So every main character loses then unless you're from Ice and Fire or an equally sadistic verse.

For plot armor or sadism, coz I was thinking more Elfen Lied from what I've seen from it on the sadism end.

let the plot armor police be the judge of that sir

u╔Éß┤ël╔É╔╣╩çsnÔêÇ uß┤ë s╔Ñãânoãå

Supernatural luck is just anime that's aware of its own plot armor tbh

> Kirito has a small amount of powers

> Protag is specifically built to kill other protagonists

Well what vote do you expect lol. This was kind of built expecting one reaction.

He doesn't kill them.

The one he interacted with he powernulled into this (He had a face originaly):

Class

ZackMoon1234 said:
Would that mean the person would be blind after they turn into that
Unless he plans on romancing them, they become invisible backround characters uncapable of doing anything that doesn't serve the plot (nameless thugs for the sake of a character being cool, classmates fangirling over the protagonist, etc.)

Not a stomp btw

Unless they resist Protag's hax then no, probably not. Any main character is gonna lose.

I'm pretty sure they have to have actual plot-manip for the ability to affect them.

On an unrelated note, what tier would a non-existent character with no ability that allows it to interact with others?

Why though, then it doesn't affect Kirito lol

And... none? If it can't cause damage, it's just "Unknown".

The existence erasure can't.

The "All your base are belong to use" can.

Also, is it alright to refer to it as N/A?

On a profile? No. It is Unknown.

I swear that I saw a Puella character having that.

Also, is it alright to aply the minecraft speed changes? Ant pretty much agreed with you.

Did he? I'd ask him before making changes but it should be good.

Mr. Bambu said:
Did he? I'd ask him before making changes but it should be good.
He said that we should wait for your opinion, and after he saw that you did give it he closed the thread.

Oh. Then yeah, I'd say feel free. They should be downgraded to Subsonic reactions (At least) due to being able to feasibly react to 100 m/s arrows.

Back