• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A far better Thanos vs Nono

Well for Nono

• Can rewrite the laws of physics via math
  • Negating physics
  • Can absorb energy if it comes down to it
  • Summonings
  • BFR's ranged attacks make that nulled
  • Maybe Black Holes would help
  • Can seal Thanos

The lowest estimate is 5.89854003e50 but the mid/high end is usually used being 3.62120401e56/2.1e58

I swear she can start with the black hole spam iirc aside using Buster Army/Inazuma kick/ranged attack but my memory is bugging so finger crossed

Nono can hit quite hard. Considering the design and nature of her character, it's kinda fitting that she made a cameo appearance in Gurren Lagann...LOL

>390 Megafoe

Defuq this turned fast from "Thanos one-shot you if you not lead with black hole spam" to "B***H MY TRUE NUMBER IS FAR HIGHER THAN YOU THANOS"

Never know Megafoe still classified as 4-B

She's at least that while all suppressed and in doubt, at full power can vaporize large planet sized 4-B's and literally break open black holes via sheer force which is illogical and impossible but happened anyway.

Simply debate normally.

"The chair, while providing some movility, won't stop her from just punching eventually".

And GG.

Or, "he doesn't know she's stronger, does he has a way to know before getting bodied via AP?"

Far better, ma' boi.

Back