• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A fair Saitama fight??

Again though, Bond knows how to fight brutes like Saitama. He knows not to get in close like with the fights with Jaws and he knows how to handle physical combatants. Against them he always uses hax or his environment around him.

Central Park is huge right with trees and rocks? Perfect Bond once out manoeuvred trained guards in a area with only pillars. He can easily sneak up on a Saitama who hasn't had any training. Darts him, shoots him with the samurai weapon and wins.

Again he's a heavily experienced spy, he knows not to get in close in situations like these just like his encounters with Jaws, Rook and Oddjob

Dude, you gotta combine your messages into one message.

Considering that Saitama is the same one who would strategically change what he does, like tearing out the eye of Crabalante, it's more "What should I do to give me a benefit". Or just the general shockwwave from his punch being strong enough.

Like in an actual fist fight where he's about to die out in the open? With no room to hide?

Then we can't really use that feat until it shows.

Samurai, again speed equalized. And the put all the guards into sleep is a nice feat. But useless in a 1v1.

Determination is nice. But let's compare a kid and a wrestler. They can be both equally determined, the kid even moreso. It doesn't change how the wrestler would defeat the kid in one slap or punch.

Saitama is strong, but isn't a brute. He has the capability to learn and act like a rational human being, citing the aim for the weakness of Crablante. Heck it's not even an obvious weakness and he had to makeshift a weapon for that. How can you he use the environment of a park against Saitama when they're both close?

Saitama would literally keep track of him unless he can turn invisible or something right away.

Except Saitama isn't gonna let him get away since now he knows that James has various tech that can actually KO him and his specialty is sneaking.

Anyway that's all for the day. Night.

Well, it seems like we agree to disagree which is what debating is all about. Have a good night man.

I mean, Bond outdodged jaws, in an elevator shaft, standing right infront of each other, and jaws had a flamethrower. He can easily avoid Saitama who doesn't have the training yet. Simple techniques he used to get away from guards would work on Saitama because even the guards had more training when Saitama at this point. He would even attempt to fight Saitama, he'd keep at a range because he uses his gadgets and weapons first. Saitama can't keep dodging forever as well, Bond is an expert marksman he's hitting him eventually and the samurai still hurts him even if he could dodge it the damage output is the same. Bond knows to stay away from a physical fight

Bond also isn't some huge monster who Saitama get just reach for the eye and win. That monster was cocky and arrogant and Saitama took advantage of that. Bond is going to be way more cautious and wouldn't give an untrained man like Saitama who had that amount of power a chance. Bond in a good fight IMO.

Firstly thank you for combining your msgs in one msg

Secondly, back to the topic. Wasn't leaving, was sleeping.

Elevator scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3xCiJGUaj0

This does not look like anything like dodging. Redirecting attacks? Yes. But you can't redirecting something much much stronger than you. Slightly stronger yes. But no. This? No. I also found a tram scene that has James take hits too. Skill is important, but I go back to my child vs wrestler comparison in terms of strength. If James takes a hit he goes down. Easy.

Also guards with normal strength are more skilled than Saitama who's still training, but I'd put the guy who oneshots walls and giant monsters with his bare hands over guards who are only on that level with weaponry.

Yeah, only issue is? Saitama is likelier to survive more than one attack.

Look, I'm not saying that Saitama is gonna go for the weakness right away. But I'm thinking that considering Saitama is all about pushing his limits and his fights have often been him having to crack them open, he wasn't oneshotting anything back then. He had to put in his all. Also Saitama himself is being cautious of James. Saitama isn't gonna let James take out his gun or gadgets. He's gonna go in quickly.

I just find it absurd that sometimes people assume one person is the only one who actually rationally thinks in a fight when both contenders know what the other can do.

Uhhhh. That's not the scene I was talking about. The scene I was talking about is from everything or nothing when Bond fights Jaws. But good job finding that scene I was meaning to find it again.

but yeah I personally think that an agent with decades of experience should have an advantage against someone with nne even with both knowing about the other. Remember, composite bond not just movie bond. I'm not saying guards are easier than Saitama, I'm saying if Bond can surprise heavily trained guards he should be able to do the same with Saitama and Tranq him. Saitama beat up a monster who was relatively starlight forward without training. Bond with prior knowledge knows not to get too close and in Central Park he is eaaily keeping his distance. He k it's how to take on many different opponents, he wouldn't let Saitama get close, especially when he has a range advantage.

Anyway doesn't really matter. That's seven for Saitama and I doubt things will change. Unless Bond receives votes soon, Saitama should win. Nice debate

Back