• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Devil fights a Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keys: Composite Dante (3-A Version) and Sensory Mercurius

Speed equal or unequal: Speed is equalized.

Mindset: Both are in-character

Distance: Both start 12 meters apart.

Win Conditions: Win by Death, K.O, or Incapacitate

Dante vs Mercurius
Dante:
Mercurius:

Unless Lightning is absurdly high into Low 2-C, which I'm pretty sure she's not, this is a stomp for Dante. Lightning doesn't have anything to put him down.

Somehow I doubt that. But until that CRT is made this is a stomp and should be closed.

I'm... just going to change his opponent. If that is alright with everyone. Kinda regretting this decision, to be honest.

in fact they only gave an argument (which was against the system yet) and I refuted, so much that the last comments were mine, and that was before there was the page "beyond dimensional existence", and then I opened another topic addressing this question, and again I refuted the arguments so much that the last comment is mine.

And also, this has been a long time and I currently have more information that confirms the multidimensional space of the universe.

Nier Hitoshura said:
I'm... just going to change his opponent. If that is alright with everyone. Kinda regretting this decision, to be honest.
<Masadaverse

Dante doesn't stand a chance.

@ZerO Make a CRT

Schnee One said:
Nier Hitoshura said:
<Masadaverse
Dante doesn't stand a chance.

@ZerO Make a CRT
there is a reason why I said "regretting the decision." Cause of this, and cause I wanted my first Shinza/Masada thread to involve Bey.

Ok, I think I'll do it anyway, but I do not understand anything about Dante, and I saw that he also exists in shin megami tensei but I do not know if they are the same characters

Zer00Negativo said:
Ok, I think I'll do it anyway, but I do not understand anything about Dante, and I saw that he also exists in shin megami tensei but I do not know if they are the same characters
Dante makes a cameo appearance in Shin Megami Tensei, but they are listed on different pages because his SMT cameo has very debatable canonicity. SMT Dante is far, far stronger (Canon Dante is 3-A, possibly Low 2-C and SMT Dante is 2-A, likely High 2-A).

Wait hold up was this a Lightning vs Dante thread, that turned into a Dante vs Mercurius thread? Lmao

Dante stomped originally, and now he gets stomped himself by 1-A smurf hax. Goddamnit

Yeah, and Mercurius has True-Godly regen. The only thing I think Dante could feasibly do is use his sealing, and that's assuming he doesn't get one-shotted by anything Mercurius has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back