• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A cultivator ascension to the strongest 3-C. Fang Xiu(Rebirth Dominator) vs Odin(Fortissimo)

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
Fang Xiu. Second key, world projection restricted.
Vs
Odin last key.
Battle inside Fang Xiu spiritual world.
Speed equalized.
Win via KO or kill.
Distance 300.000 km away.

Cant you just propose chen jin with fang xiu?
I mean, I guess, but Fang Xiu is only 3-C if he BFR's someone to his special realm then goes there himself and takes over as the Celestial Emperor. It makes more sense to just let Chen Jin take the spot since she can just flat out become 3-C no matter where she is.

I mean, I guess, but Fang Xiu is only 3-C if he BFR's someone to his special realm then goes there himself and takes over as the Celestial Emperor. It makes more sense to just let Chen Jin take the spot since she can just flat out become 3-C no matter where she is.
What about write it like this, Fang Xiu (within spiritual realm)/Chen jin?

One question: Does this key of Fang Xiu has Low 1-A haxes like the Space Man said ?
Because if it does then the match is already concluded since Odin has no way to deal with anything beyond Low 2-C (or 2-C)

Then there is nothing to discuss.
Odin would open with his martial arts to test Fang Xiu. If Fang Xiu start with his haxes then Odin cant win.

Then there is nothing to discuss.
Odin would open with his martial arts to test Fang Xiu. If Fang Xiu start with his haxes then Odin cant win.
Fang xiu also open with his superior martial art(he is the founder of cultivation system), with his 1-A hax he win.

Back