• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ergenverse CRT: Full Low 2-C Upgrade to 3rd Step cultivators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
As of current, all cultivators from Quasi-3rd Step to 8-Essence level cultivators, are rated as "Multi-Galaxy, likely Universe level+" but I feel like the below statements are enough to warrant an upgrade to an outright Low 2-C.

Ecang's incomplete form is described as being able to shatter the entire universe with a thought. Said form is comparable to a Quasi-3rd Step cultivator.
At the instant Su Ming Possessed this much, a booming sound rang out in his heart. Right then, a gigantic picture rose in his soul.

Within that picture was a big tree in the galaxy. The size of that tree was so great that its end could not be seen with the naked eye. A cultivation planet would be incredibly tiny compared to it. That tree was entirely purple, and the strength of the mighty pressure that spread out from it felt like it would need only a single thought to shatter the whole universe.

However, that colossal tree was not covered head to toe in purple. There was golden light shining from within it, making it seem purplish golden. This was the picture that appeared in Su Ming's soul after he occupied a third of the venous pathways in that tree. During that instant, he also became aware that… this was the real body of the tree that he was trying to Possess!
"This purple hue… is making me want to tremble and worship it. I can even sense a power that seems to be able to destroy the universe from that purple hue…"

"Just… what level of cultivation does the person our kin has brought back possess?!"

The three of them looked at each other, and they could see the shock in the eyes of one another.

Once the statues of the Sun God and Moon Goddess shattered completely, the one hundred thousand feet curtain of water gradually fell down within the Second Gate of Heavenly Dao. The booming sounds were then reduced to lingering echoes.

A technique on the level of a flawed Master of Fate can warp the universe and affect its space and time.
The universe changed. A cyclone centered around Heaven Traversers' Progenitor swept outwards with a loud bang. The galaxy where that cyclone passed through looked as if it was suffering from time reversal, all of its memories being wiped off. Once the cyclone disappeared, the shadow of Heaven Traversers' Progenitor no longer existed in the passages of time in the spot where the Progenitor stood, and the connection between the galaxy and the Progenitor could no longer be found.

Su Ming's Execution of Three Evils was not aimed at Heaven Traversers' Progenitor, but the universe, the galaxy, space, and time. That was why Heaven Traversers' Progenitor could not fight against it. In fact, the divine ability Su Ming executed at that moment was one that the Progenitor had never seen before; it was the first time he saw the likes of it. In fact, from this divine ability, he sensed two emotions that had been long absent from his life - fear and wariness!

An attack from a flawed Mastery Realm cultivator could replace space itself and done away with the laws of time, causing time itself to flow chaotically.
The galaxy trembled, and the cosmos scattered. This was a mighty power that was inconceivable, and so it enthralled Su Ming. He seemed to have forgotten that he was in danger and that if the palm seized him, he would be destroyed from then on… even if he possessed the purple Ecang clone.
He could not tell whether time was flowing quickly or slowly. It was as if all laws regarding time could no longer be found. This lasted for only one breath, but also seemed like an endless passage of time. The palm furling itself into a fist had replaced space itself, and by then had almost completely formed a fist.

Booming sounds echoed in the galaxy. From the distance, this was an incredibly shocking sight. The vast palm seized the entire Western Ring Nebula's foreign land. In fact, if anyone looked over, they would not be able to see Western Ring Nebula's foreign land. There was only a gigantic palm that was swiftly furling itself into a fist.'

A flawed Sublime Paragon describes himself as being able to destroy the heavens with a thought. Said heavens referring to the universe.
Su Ming lowered his head. When he looked at himself, he saw that he was dressed in white. He had become a stranger.

He was an old man with white hair, an unfamiliar existence whose eyes were filled with wisdom and an ancient air.

"With one thought, I can destroy the heavens…" The universe instantly turned dark. The galaxy disappeared in an instant, as if everything had been destroyed.

This was not Su Ming's voice, but he could sense that he was the one saying the words. During that instant, he suddenly understood. Once he occupied eight-tenths of Ecang's venous pathways, he saw Ecang's memories, and once he fused with them, he saw… Sui Chen Zi.

Ecang's true form, an early 3rd Step entity, is described as a being on the same level of existence as the universe;
Su Ming was not conceited enough to think that he could fight against those old monsters. He knew that while his Ecang clone could fight against galaxies, that was because of Divine Source and because life forms like Ecang were very similar to the universe.

It could be said that such life forms were the same type of existence as the universe. However… his clone was still weak and incomplete, that was why… even if the universe could not destroy him, there would be some cultivators in the universe who could do it.

The flawed Death of the Universe level, equivalent to a Quasi-3rd Step cultivator, is described as being capable of destroying the universe.
This Realm already surpassed Su Ming's understanding. He did not know what sort of power he possessed. However, he had a feeling that with one thought, he could make this place go through a cycle of life and death.

It was also at this moment that booming sounds rang out in Su Ming's body as the sun and moon shone together, and he could clearly feel that his level of cultivation had reached an even higher Realm.

This Realm gave Su Ming a strong feeling that… with just one thought, he could destroy the universe.

A flawed Master of Fate is shown to have a level of power that suggested that the entire universe would be destroyed.
At the instant he stepped inside, a muffled bang that sounded as if the galaxy had shattered spread swiftly in all directions. That was… the noise once the palm completely formed itself into a fist.

That was an impact caused by the power that could crush everything.

A ring-shaped ripple appeared out of nowhere and tumbled backwards into all areas. Wherever it went, booming sounds would surge into the sky. That ripple was like a surging wave. As it continued spreading out, the boundless galaxy was filled with distorted ripples… as if the universe was about to be destroyed, as if all lives were about to die.

Finally, the power of flawed Masters of Fate, Life and Death can stand against the universe.
As the Sun God's voice echoed in the air, Su Ming's cultivation base erupted once again. This time, the crimson sun above his head looked as if it had been lit in flames and turned into a red palm. This palm struck hard the top of Su Ming's skull.

With it, a loud bang shot up in his mind. He… sensed the presence of the Master of Fate, Lives, and Death. It was a power that exceeded his imagination. It was… a maddening power that could stand up against the universe.

Su Ming lowered his head and looked at his palm. In his eyes, his palm had turned blood red, and he had a strong feeling that as long as he lifted his hand, he could destroy all lives.

Characters that would scale so far are;
Meng Hao (Post Immortal Ascension)
Saint-Emperor
Daoist Heavenspan
Lord White
Xuan Fang

What do you guys think?

Agree: 9 (Nepuko, Ricsi-viragosi, InfiniteDay, Zaarathustra, Celestial Pegasus, SamanPatou, DarkDragonMedeus, Antvasima, Infinity Shun)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Seems good. I would have said most of these seem more 3-A, but one mentions space and time both, so it works.

Last edited:
Agree but till what realm of cultivation will this be? Since you know they have more within the step 3.

Agree but till what realm of cultivation will this be? Since you know they have more within the step 3.
So far, everything below Dao Paragon. 7-Essence and 8-Essence Paragons have some 2-C stuff to be tackled another time.

Last edited:
I know nothing of this verse and it was asked me to give a thought, but reading through the op and the replies, I think it's fine. There are enough mentions, and the bits about space and time seem to suggest this stuff being low 2-C, more than 3-A.

Thank you for replying. Should I wait for more staff?

Not sure, if there's someone else willing to take a look and give a final approval, I too I'm really unsure on how to proceed for verses with few supporters and no staff members among them. Maybe I can call @Antvasima and @DarkDragonMedeus to give a final thought (sorry if I always tag you two, but I trust your sense of judgement and I often see you approving CRTs when this situations of uncertainty happen)

I think Low 2-C outright is reasonable given one of the quotes outright mentions space and time included within the universe busting justification.

Thank you. Should we wait for Ant to give a verdict or is this enough?

This seems self-evident and uncontroversial to apply to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back