• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Brains... : 7
Psychic Child : 0
Incon : 0

9-C versions used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 10 meters
Anya is bloodlusted

There, no fighting skills, full-on mindless, is foderized by even the stupidest characters in their verse (That being animals). You cannot tell me this thing is too powerful for her

Last edited:
Zombie is 9920 joules
Anya is 3555 joules

Zombie is also faster (Normal Human Vs. Below Average Human)

While Anya could probably get a few hits in, the Zombie's immortality will likely keep them from going down.

Voting Zombie for superior AP, durability, and speed + Immortality making it hard to keep down. Due to being mindless, it also won't really be effected by telepathy.

I don't really see a realistic win con for anya, but the AP is close enough so I won't call it a stomp
but there's 0 argument for her being the actual winner so, ez win for Zombie

Brains... : 0
Psychic Child : 0
Incon : 0

9-C versions used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 10 meters

There, no fighting skills, full-on mindless, is foderized by even the stupidest characters in their verse (That being animals). You cannot tell me this thing is too powerful for her
No, but it is a bit to haxy for her.

6319be9a57eee.jpeg

This just a stomp lol, Anya is literally a child she would be paralyzed from fear by seeing an undead corpse approach her with the intention to eat her insides 😶

This just a stomp lol, Anya is literally a child she would be paralyzed from fear by seeing an undead corpse approach her with the intention to eat her insides 😶
It doesn't have fear manip and fighters aren't allowed to give up

Also I can just bloodlust her

Back