• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Certain Upgrade to Some Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask both DontTalkDT and LazyHunter to comment here again via their message walls.

Actually. I think I may have proof of not just Astral, but Soul Manipulation for Accel after recent quotes by the Accel anime and going back to NT22.

Taowu wanted to climb the Sephirot and stated 'Every individual has a Tree on their soul'. The Sephirot is indeed a conceptual Tree but everyone has a spiritual version of it inside them to ascend it properly. It's late here, so I'm keeping this as simple as I can. So that means everyone has a Qliphoth and a Sephirot to ascend in them.

But when Accel impliments the Clonoth? We get this specific text:

Just then, Villian felt something invisible hit her in the chest.

No, she was not the only one.

"What was…that?"

"The field is shaking, but it does not seem this was done with Curtana's cutting power."

>
Felt something invisible hit her in the chest

We can either say it was the tremors, but it seems pretty specific to say 'something' rather than any other use for the field shaking. I propose that Accelerator not only planted the Law of the Clonoth into the Phase, but by virtue of doing that, it was applied to the soul of all humans. I think that's further proof that he has some form of power over the Soul rather than being limited to Astral Projection. What can he do with it? I'm not sure, but he clearly had some dominion to plant the Trees in everyone's soul. That is how an individual climbs it after all. The Tree itself isn't one, but part of everyone.

I know this may not be the thread to put this in, but I figured I'd see if whether you guys think this applies for Soul manipulation.

I think so or at least there should be more of a discussion on it but it makes sense for Accelerator to have Soul Manipulation and maybe Qliphah too, since she is the one who decides who acsends the Clonoth, although I'm not sure that counts or not.

At the very least I would like more opinions on Accel getting Soul Manipulation. Or I can create a CRT for it and the Esper Limited Law/Concept hax resistance. Unless we have waay too many CRT's as it is.

Probably some think that but Imo these pages need upgrading/fixing. So getting Accelerator's out of the way.

I think the only things left with Accelerator is doing a CRT for

Conceptual Manipulation. Would it be type 3?

Limited Law/Conceptual Hax resistence

Soul Manipulation

The stuff that Malox suggested about reflecting equalling to someone's durability. I might have gotten that completely wrong.

Also a small thing.I wonder if Accelerator should get Elemental Manipulation, he can basically control all the elements, at least 3 of the four, although in the anime it did show he can manipulate fire are well.

Like...is there really any doubt he has elemental manipulation?

I'll try and make a CRT for it after we get Lazy Into here. I'll contact him tomorrow to get his opinion on the Conceptual and IB/WR stuff real quick then contact Ant,

It should really be on there, so there shouldn't be any doubt over it.

Maybe we should contact Ant about getting Accel's page unlocked to upgrade Pre-headshot's Tier. Lazy agreed and the majority agreed so it should be upgraded.

Yeah. See if you can get him over to your revisions thread. I hate to pull the guy around like this, but...nothing's gonna get done like this.

Okay, then I will do that later. I also I noticed I made a misake on Accelerator's page when I was adding stuff last time. I put anti-magic but put it so it directs you to the magic page. It should be under Resistence or power Nullifaction

Another one I just thought of that Accelerator should have. Magic.

Every time I think I have covered everything when it comes to Accel, something always pops up.

Is there anything else that you need my help with here?

Thanks.

I've added the changes from this Thread:3463628 to Accelerator's profile.

I don't think so, we have to see what Lazy says to the added stuff on here with the Conceptual Manipulation. I'll send them a quick message now.

Okay. Thanks. Remember to briefly describe what you need help with in the titles of the message wall threads.

need to check if any of his wins and losses need removing due to the tier changes.

the esdeath one definitely needs removing. not sure about the others.

Accelerator's page is still open but I'm not sure which matches would need removing, whether it's all Pre-headshot matches or not, so I'll let someone else deal with that.

Glad we got the toughest part out of the way. So the only thing left is the conceptual manipulation, and I'll make a CRT for my own things that I want clarified (Soul manip and Esper Limited Law Resistance)

I disagree with Conceptual Manipulation being added to Coronzon, Aleister, Qliphah and/or Accelerator for doing anything with the magic trees, as no actual evidence from the novel has been presented as to their abilities to interact with the various trees being conceptual manipulation that is in any way applicable to anything else but "can interact with the tree to produce x result", in which case the thing to do is add x to the respective character page. For example, Qliphah acted as a guide for Accelerator to wield its embed the Misaka Network as a new mystic tree in the world (which as mentioned by Coronzon is changing the world so IMO more Law than Concept Manipulation). Accelerator can then use said power to force an astral projection, so he gets Soul Manipulation.

No evidence has been given for Aleister conceptually destroying anything, she just failed to completely destroy Qliphah, which is an artificial demon based on the Qliphoth, but not the Qliphoth itself.

She didn't fail, I'm pretty sure the text implied she went easy on her since Aleister was on a 'no kill' groove. That being said it's closer to Soul manipulation than Conceptual. I also believe that the Trees aren't a singular entity based on what I know about the Kabbalah but everyone has one inside their soul to ascend.

"The Tree of Life is an attempt to reduce to diagrammatic form every force and factor in the manifested universe and the soul of man; In brief, the Tree of Life is a compendium of science, psychology, philosophy, and theology."

You ascend the Tree within your soul to reach Enlightenment, not specifically a singular Tree in the universe.

"We must always bear in mind that the planes do not tower up one above another into the empyrean like the storeys of a building, but are conditions of being, states of existence of different types, and though they developed successively in time, they occur simultaneously in space; existence of all types being present in a single being, as we realize when we remember that the being of man is made up of a singular body, emotions, mind, and spirit, all occupying the same space at the same time."

Instead of Conceptual Manipulation, in regards of the three trees. What about Metaphysical Manipulation? Or limited Metaphysics Manipulation?

As I understood it, Aleister tried destroying her (Aleister mentioned that Qlipah was more of a tool than a lifeform, so she might not have considered destroying her as "killing" anyone) but didn't fully destroy the Qliphoth she's based on so she managed to recover.

That still could be argued to give Aleister some level of soul destruction since she though that would stick.

I agree with you that the trees are not a singular structure. just like Qlipah's structure is based on the Qliphoth, the Taowu in the Accelerator manga mentioned that its artificial soul had a Sephiroth as part of its structure.

Yeah I think at most it's Soul Manipulation if not conceptual at the very least. It seems largely Soul based though. I made a CRT with Coronzon/Aleister soul manipulation as well.

IB and WR should 100% be H1C, as they scaled to MGs and they were upgraded from 2B to H1C, people simply forgot

the things about the tree manipulation and other stuff are really limited so i would not even put it in the profiles

So what are the conclusions regarding what needs to be done here?

I think we came to the conclusion that Aleister should have Soul Manipulation added to his profile since Lazy seems to be in agreement with that being the method if I'm interpreting it correctly? And I believe the final thing is IB and WR is the last thing that needs to be touched but everyone seems to be in agreement for WR being High 1-C at least.

IB and WR should be upgraded to H1C, they just forgot to update them (profile are Kamisato and Touma)

other are still under discussion

although WR is more like BFR that works up to H1C (anything his right hand or right hand shadow touches are sent to another timeline) so is it counted as H1C or just teleportaion ?

Yeah I don't see why IB isn't High 1-C when he defended against the Phase Magic of Gungnir. Flaming_Magick Sword was I believe due to specific property value at the time but I'll need to do a quick re-read of the prologue.

And what about Qliphah and Corazon's low-godly, you can't kill them without destroying both in body and soul.

Accelerate420 said:
I think we came to the conclusion that Aleister should have Soul Manipulation added to his profile since Lazy seems to be in agreement with that being the method if I'm interpreting it correctly? And I believe the final thing is IB and WR is the last thing that needs to be touched but everyone seems to be in agreement for WR being High 1-C at least.
I think we came to the conclusion that Accelerator should get Soul Manipulation and that Aleister should have some form of Soul Manipulation, maybe Soul Destruction than Manipulation maybe?

On Qliphah Puzzle 545, it's hard to determine her Regenerationn level but I do think maybe she should have immortaility (Type 8) added to her profile as she is relient on the reverse tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back