• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joshua Attempts to do What Kevin Couldn't (Joshua vs William Afton) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Rules
  • Joshua has 3 hours of prep
  • Alive Afton with the Spring Bonnie suit is used
  • Location is a 3-story elementary school, with Joshua starting at the top and Afton at the bottom
  • Joshua knows Afton is a serial killer
  • Speed is equalized
Voting
"Bob, you're an idiot.": 3
Scales to baseline 10-B and this; 60 J, up to 177.08 KJ with traps​
"THERE WAS NO CHILD IN THERE!":
Scales to this; 3.45 KJ​
INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
Mf(ricker)w Willy pulls out "I always come back" when he lands in something other than the GIANT SHREDDER
The shredder is Joshua's ace up his sleeve. He usually uses it as a finisher. He should be able to set off the springlocks with the milk crate trick.

The shredder is Joshua's ace up his sleeve. He usually uses it as a finisher. He should be able to set off the springlocks with the milk crate trick.
But he already survived the crushing I mean He could stun willy and from what I know the spring locks cause GREAT pain so then idk Josh can just go get the shredder then just chuck William in there.

But he already survived the crushing I mean He could stun willy and from what I know the spring locks cause GREAT pain so then idk Josh can just go get the shredder then just chuck William in there.
This is Afton in the Spring Bonnie suit, not Springtrap. It takes him 30 freaking years to come back as Springcrap.

Then Ig Joshua casually smirks grabs the shredder and kick will's behind in there and shred him.
Kevin but from dollar tree fra
I think it's more likely Joshua trips the springlocks by dropping the milk crate on Afton, but counted.

Joshua does what Kevin couldn't FRA

I'm gonna have some more fun putting Joshua against 9-Cs before I put him against Kevin.
my summoner is VERY weak and only gets to 9-C at most, his Summons on the other hand are pretty powerful he can summon an 4-B but if He senses someone is weak he won't summon he'll take care of things himself and bully them.

Back