• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A calc for Small Continental level Yu yu hakusho characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately the anime is not canon in its feats. if we begin to accept this, a LOT of verses need to be buffed like crazy (most recent example due to incredible popularity and hype - one punch man verse)

Then it should be noted that in the anime version they are small continental. Just like OPM characters were given upgrades with the anime version noted.

Yup, the Webcomic is more canon than the Manga. Lord Boros's AP says the Planet+ level was from the statement from the Anime.

"the original canon is the webcomic "

if you want to go by the original webcomic

lord boros:

never kicked saitama to the moon

lord boros:

never declared his final move will destroy either the planet nor even the surface of the planet

lord boros and saitamas clash:

never produced a shockwave further than the ship

trust me.

you dont want the original webcomic as canon source. it leaves you with a massively downgraded verse in speed and strenght

Well, considering how there has been very little input since this post I'll give it a little more time after a few more members reply. To request for a final change to the following Character's AP and Tiers Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, Yomi, Raizen, Mokuru; and the other characters from the Makai tournament. Linking back to the calc from Yusuke and Yomi.

The anime shouldn't be used in that case, if the author is not involved with its production like OPM (Primary Canon is always best to use)

I'm not sure if Togashi has had much involvement in Yu Yu Hakusho's Anime production but I definitely know he's had more in his other series production Hunter x Hunter and even took part in that making of a movie.

That's not enough to warrant a upgrade, it's essentially speculation and guesswork.

You'd need strong, conclusive proof for this to be accepted. as you could appreciate we have to be very strict on things like this, or every other series will request using anime feats.

I've seen a source where Togashi has been involved in the production in the direction in the Dark Tournament saga. Notably, for the most part, it only says he was only active for the Dark Tournament saga which from what I remember was the biggest part of the story.

https://twolongfourtwitlonger.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/yu-yu-hakushos-second-season/

also stating that he's been involved in the screenplay of his current works which is not relevant.

Which is probably the most involvement Togashi's had in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back