• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bug's Life But Worse (Hopper vs Bullet Ant)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so a bullet ant vs Hopper from a Bug's Life. It should be noted that Hopper is significantly stronger than a normal grasshopper, having one-shot a member of his own kind with a punch. A bullet ant took several minutes to kill a grasshopper in an enclosed space:

Given these circumstances, I wonder if a match like this is feasible. That being said, this match is full-on SBA. Here are their profiles.:

Bullet Ant's Profile
Hopper's Profile

Who would win?

Bullet Ant: 0
Hopper: 0
Inconclusive: 0

I don’t know if this is dead or not but the only way I see the bullet ant winning is if it can get a long lasting grip and hopefully take Hopper apart before Hopper beats it to death with his likely surprisingly high AP( He can one shot a grasshopper while the bullet ant takes time) Hopper is far smarter as well. Once he realizes how horrible the ants bite actually is he would waste no time in dealing with this little upstart. I say Hopper takes this mid diff.

Back